31

Hyunjin sat on his bed with a sleeping Minho next to him. He caressed his cheek. He admired his features. He finally could do this. He had been waiting for so long.

Mark's body was burned. Jisung was unconscious in the basement. He drugged Jisung so he wouldn't wake up. Hyunjin needed a break from killing, cleaning, carrying the body. It was exhausting.

Minho did wake up but ended up passing out. Hyunjin grew worried for the younger. So the next day he decided to bring him to the hospital.

..

Minho needed to stay in the hospital for 2-3 days.

Hyunjin was pissed off. He was tired of waiting but now he couldn't do anything.

He decided to stay with Minho, leaving Jisung all alone in the house...

Jisung POV

I woke up in a dark room. I tried to move but I was tied up to a chair. My head was hurting, the pain was horrible.. I remembered Hyunjin hitting me on my head and the last thing that I saw was his face with a smile. Where was I? Where was Minho? What happened to Mark? I was hungry and thirsty.

I closed my eyes hoping that it was stupid dream. I heard some noises. I tried to pretend to be asleep.

I thought I was going to hear a male voice but instead I heard a girl voice?..

"Hello?"

I wanted to answer but maybe she was a bad person. I heard footsteps which was getting closer. I guessed I was in a room. The door opened, I still couldn't see anything. The light finally turned on and I saw Mina?

Mina: thanks God. You are still alive.
Jisung: what?
Mina: just follow me I won't hurt you I promise.

I didn't want to listen to her but my mind told me to follow her. She cut the rope with a knife. While she was doing that I saw the amount of blood on the floor. I tried to not throw up. She helped me get up and we quickly got out of the room. I walked upstairs. So I was in a basement?

Mina looked scared. Finally I saw some lights coming from the opened door of the house. We got out and we walked toward a car. I guessed it was her car.

Mina: I will explain to you. Eat this and there is water for you.
Jisung: thanks.

She explained to me that I got kidnapped by Hyunjin..

But why?

She took a deep breath before continuing.

She said that Hyunjin kidnapped her brother and Minho too. She said that Hyunjin was not a good person.

Mina: Jisung..Hyunjin is a murderer..He killed Jungwoo and my brother.

I stopped eating and looked at her.

Jisung: what.
Mina: Hyunjin is fucking psychopath. He is obsessed with Minho. He- he was about to kill you.
Jisung: how do you know all of this?!

Mina: he sent me pictures of my.....brother's body covered in blood. He put the envelope infront of my house. Fortunately I had a camera I didn't recognize him but when I saw the number of the car. I remembered the pictures of his car he posted on his Instagram. The number was the same.

She was trying to not cry.

Mina: I'm so sorry for what I did to Minho...i-i it was dumb.
Jisung: how did you know Minho and I was kidnapped?
Mina: my brother called me when he saw you and Minho walking in a convenience store... I-

I stopped her, it was too much information for me. .

Mina: I already called the police..
Jisung: where are we going?
Mina: hospital. Dw Hyunjin will be in jail soon. And you and Minho will be be safe.