16

The boys were in the yard. It was recess. They were sitting on the grass and talking.

Jisung: Guys I think Minho and that bitch are dating like seriously!?
Hyunjin: wdym?
Jisung: like I saw Jungwoo pinned Minho against the wall??!! HELLO?!
Changbin: well-
Hyunjin: WTF? where are they?!?
Jisung: um idk I forgot
Hyunjin: omg! Jisung!

Hyunjin stood up and left. His friends watched him with a confused face.

Jisung: anygays! Let's go watch a movie after school
Jeongin: you mean anyways-
Jisung: that's the same shit-
Seungmin: no it isn't you gay squirrel

Jisung gasped and stood up he then started yelling.

Jisung: AHem?! We are all gay here?
Felix: yes baby we are- now calm down.
Jisung: nah! Yall are gay. We are the gay group. The girlypop group
Changbin: Shut up Jisung we understood-
Jisung: you want me to shut up?

Jisung took out a cup out of  nowhere and started singing.

Jisung: if you if you put a buck in my cup, then I will shut the fuck up-
Jeongin: where did that cup come from?!
Jisung: it was up my ass~
Seungmin: idk who is that-
Felix: omg-
Jisung: go on put a buck in my cup!
Changbin: that's embarrassing-
Felix: hold up that song is familiar-
Jisung: it's the guy on tiktok
If you if you put a buck in my cup, then I will shut the fuck-
Changbin: here! Here! Shut up now!
Jisung: damn-

With Hyunjin-

Hyunjin was searching for Minho everywhere. He accidentally dumped into someone. It was Minho.

Minho: Hyunjin!
Hyunjin: Minho?!
Minho: shhh hide me-

Minho entered a classroom and hid somewhere. Hyunjin watched him and then realized there was someone coming toward him. Jungwoo.

Jungwoo: sup? Did you see Minho?
Hyunjin: uh I think he went in the cafeteria- why was he running tho?
Jungwoo: we are playing dw. Thanks man. Btw why are you standing here and looking in this classroom?
Hyunjin: uh I...saw...a rat!
Jungwoo: oh- ok bye!
Hyunjin: yeah..

Hyunjin entered the classroom and started searching for Minho. He was hiding under the teacher's desk.

Minho looked scared and confused. Hyunjin wanted to ask Minho what was wrong but he decided to let him calm down first. Before they got out of the classroom they checked that Jungwoo was not here and then they left.

They walked together for a while then Minho said...

Minho: um thanks..I need to go-
Hyunjin: wait where?
Minho: um well-

Actually Minho didn't have anywhere to be. He just didn't want to be seen with Hyunjin.

Minho: uh- I want to be alone
Hyunjin: why? Minho you have been ignoring me for a while. I thought you would stop.
Minho: I just don't want you to pay attention to me-
Hyunjin: huh? Why?
Minho: cuz...im just a simple guy go talk to your fans. Don't pay attention to me. Forget about me.

...

Hyunjin was in his room. He didn't want to go to Minho's house after what Minho said to him.

Forget about him? Forget about Minho?!

How was that possible for Hyunjin. He was literally in love with him. He was obsessed with him.

But Hyunjin still wanted to know what happened between Jungwoo and Minho. Why was Minho scared and confused? Why was he hiding from Jungwoo?

He thought that everything was going alright for Minho.
Minho has been eating well, he was still skipping some meals and still counting calories but it was not that bad as before. Hyunjin also stopped hearing about Mark.

He thought everything was alright but he was wrong. Minho was still struggling with food. He was still getting bullied by Mark and now Jungwoo became another problem for him.

(I'm running out of ideas-
Also the start was kinda cringe💀 I was bored-)