06

When Minho opened his eyes, he realized he was on his bed. He turned his head and saw his mom who was looking at the floor.

Minho: Mom?

Mrs Lee looked at Minho. Her eyes were red. She hugged Minho tightly.

Mrs Lee: what happened?
Minho: I don't know..I just remember that everything went black.
Mrs Lee: My son..please be careful. I will make something for you to eat.
Minho: I'm not hungry mo-
Mrs Lee: shhh you have to eat something.

Mrs Lee left the room. Minho felt tired, he couldn't move. He heard someone knocking on his bedroom's door. He saw his dad standing next to the half opened door. He looked upset.

Minho: Dad..
Mr Lee: Hey son. I'm back. Miss me?
Minho: of course. You were not here for 2 weeks just because of your work
Mr Lee: yeah I'm sorry
Minho: it's okay dw
Mr Lee: son..
Minho: yes?
Mr Lee: are you eating properly?
Minho: i- I am why?
Mr Lee: you see..when your mom and I came back home, we went to your room to surprise you. But when your mom opened the door you were lying on the floor, unconsciously. I carried you to your bed and I realized that you loss alot of weight.
Minho: well I dance alot..dancing burns calories.
Mr Lee: I know but still-

Before that Mr Lee could finish his sentence, Mrs Lee entered the room with a plate in her hand and a glass of water in the other. She gave the plate to Minho and put the glass on the little table which is found next Minho's bed. Minho looked at the food. He could feel his parents staring at him. He started eating..

[ Timeskip Next day: during break]

Felix: Minho!!!
Minho: what?
Felix: Jisung! Jisung!
Minho: Jisung what?
Felix: he asked me on a date!!! On Saturday!!!
Minho: Congrats
Felix: Thank you! I'm so happy rn
Minho: I can see that

The two boys walked in the cafeteria. They saw their friends and walked toward them.

Felix: Hey can we sit here?
Changbin: why are you asking? Of course you can.
Seungmin: you good Minho? You look pale
Minho: I'm fine just tired

Minho gave Seungmin a little smile before taking his book out of his bag and started reading.

Hyunjin: Guys! Sorry for making you wait-
Seungmin: nobody was waiting for you.
Hyunjin: mean ass bit-
Changbin: ahem..the kids are here.
Jeongin: Hey! I'm not a kid!
Felix: me too
Seungmin: me three
Minho: Me four
Jisung: Minho! I'm happy you are participating in our conversation!

Jisung started crying. Minho looked at him with a confused face.

(Timeskip)

Minho was in History class. Minho liked History before but since he got this new teacher, he hated this subject as much as he hated English. He found the teacher's voice annoying. He decided to go to the bathroom so maybe he could skip as there was only 15 minutes left. He raised his hand and asked the teacher. Of course the whole class looked at him. He never talked before during class. The teacher at first didn't remember him but he let Minho go. Minho felt uncomfortable as all the eyes were on him.

When he entered the bathroom, Mark was here with his friends. At first Mark didn't see him so Minho tried to run away but unfortunately a boy noticed him.

Boy: Hey look who is here
Mark: oh Minho.

Minho wanted to run away but he knew that if he do he would get in trouble.

Mark: I heard that you made my sister cried.
Minho: I didn't..
Mark: liar! You will get a punishment for what you did.
Minho: please! Don't! What do you want? Money! I can give you!
Mark: nahh I'm not interested.
Minho: what do you want then?!
Mark: hmm your body

Before Minho could say anything, Mark punched him in the stomach.

(Timeskip: well  Minho was rap-d. Idk how to write that-)

Mark: That was fun. See you next time you freak

Mark said before leaving with his friends. Minho was weak. He put on his clothes which were almost ripped and tried to get up but his knees gave up. He wanted to call his friends but he remembered he forgot his phone in class. He heard the bell rang. It was recess. Even tho it happened for 50 minutes, for Minho it felt like an eternity. He even missed his art class. He heard someone entered the bathroom. He didn't care anymore but when he heard the person gasped, he looked up and saw Jisung.

Minho's clothes were almost ripped, his hair was messy, he had bruises on his arms and hickeys on his neck

Jisung: are you okay?!
Minho:...
Jisung: Minho?! What happened?!

Minho couldn't answer, he was too tired. Jisung ran up to him. 

Jisung: Can you get up?!
Minho:..
Jisung: Answer me!? Please answer me..

Jisung hugged Minho. The younger male started crying. He couldn't hold his tears anymore...

(Y'all this is trash💀)