08

Chan: I'm still waiting for you guys to tell me who tf hurt Minho?!
Hyunjin: I was about to tell you, his name is-
Jisung: we are!? Infront of his house-
Jeongin: I will knock on the door

Jeongin knocked on the door. They waited for 5 minutes until Minho's mother opened the door. She looked like she had been crying for a while. When she saw the 7 boys, she smiled at them even though she was exhausted.

Mrs Lee: Hey kids..Minho is in his room. Thank you so much for coming to visit him.
Felix: Of course Mrs Lee he is our friend
Mrs Lee: Thank you so much.

They entered Minho's house, took off their shoes and made their way to Minho's room. Well they actually followed Chan as he knew Minho's house better than any of the boys. They saw Mr Lee standing infront of Minho's room. He looked concerned. He stared at them before nodding and went to the kitchen.

Chan opened the door and saw Minho sitting on his bed. He didn't even look when the door opened. He just kept looking at the wall infront of him.

Chan: Minho?
Minho: Hey

His voice sounded like he was about to cry.

Jisung: Hey..what's up buddy? Are u feeling better?
Minho: yeah I am. Thank you Jisung.

Minho kept staring at the wall. The others entered the room and closed the door. Chan approached him. He sat infront of Minho. He hugged him and then Minho started crying. The others sat on the floor.

Chan: it's okay..we are here. No one will hurt you now
Minho: C-Chan i- I still feel their hands all over my body. I- I feel disgusted. Please help me to get rid of this feeling

Hearing this, the others felt bad. Felix started crying. He was sensitive and seeing Minho like that hurted him. Well the others too was hurted. Chan who considered Minho like his little brother, could felt his blood boiling.

Seungmin: I bought you something.

Minho pulled away from the hug and looked at Seungmin. Tears were still coming out of his eyes. Seungmin took out a plushie of Kuromi from his bag.

Seungmin: Here! I know Kuromi is your favourite so I bought a plushie for you.

Before they came to Minho's house, they went to the shopping mall to buy things for Minho. Seungmin saw a Kuromi plushie which reminded him of Minho so he decided to buy it. The others took out snacks, drinks and other things for Minho from their bag.

Minho: Thank you so much Seungmin and thank you so much guys for this, it was not necessary
Changbin: shhh of course it is necessary.
..