22

Minho POV

We all went to our house. Thank god my dad came to pick me up. I didn't want to get another picture of me walking. I was getting tired of these pictures. I didn't even care anymore. I mean i was still scared of Mark but the pictures were annoying. I wanted to tell my parents but I know they will make a drama. When we arrived home, I immediately went into my room. I locked my door and sat on my bed staring at the floor.

I was getting tired of this whole bullying shit. I was getting tired of those voices in my head. Telling me to stay quiet. Everytime I tried to open up, I ended up overthinking or hurting myself. I loved my friends they were so caring and I felt bad that I couldn't show my feelings, I couldn't talk to them.

I got a notification on my phone. It was Jungwoo. I thought he was a good friend but I was wrong. Maybe he worked with Mark or something? I was starting to think that even if I die I wouldn't rest in piece. I was unlucky.

I didn't answer him because I didn't want to. But he kept spamming like crazy.

I read his messages. He was asking me to hang out. I refused. I told him that I was tired. But he didn't understand and kept asking me. He was getting on my nerves so I decided to block him. I didn't know how I would deal with him on Monday. But I didn't really care. Maybe I wouldn't be alive on Monday. I lied down on my bed and closed my eyes.

With Hyunjin.

Hyunjin POV

I decided to visit Minho because why not. As I was walking peacefully, I saw a car parking just infront of Minho's house.

Jungwoo got out of the car.

This guy he was everywhere. He was about to knock on the door but something fell on the ground. He bent down to pick up whatever fell down. I took the opportunity to run as fast as I could. I was not that far away so I was already next to him.

Hyunjin: Hey
Jungwoo: AH! o-oh it's you. You scared me
Hyunjin: i need to talk to you.
Jungwoo: sorry bro but I need to talk to Minho
Hyunjin: it's about Minho. He's not home right now.
Jungwoo: oh? Well ok
Hyunjin: let's go to my house.

I told him where I lived. As I lived pretty close to Minho's house we arrived infront of my house quickly.

When I unlocked the door and entered my house, I noticed my mom's shoes was not here. She probably left to go to the supermarket.

Hyunjin: you can sit on the couch.
Jungwoo: Thanks..so what's up?
Hyunjin: what do you want from Minho
Jungwoo: what?
Hyunjin: what.do.you.want.from.Minho?
Jungwoo: woah man calm down. You really want to know?
Hyunjin: yeah
Jungwoo: Ha you see, it was a dare actually. My friends told me to become friend with him and after to hurt him. But now I'm starting to fall for him. I mean he's handsome and so sexy. I wonder how he would look like under m-

3rd person pov

Hyunjin punched Jungwoo in the face. His face was red. Jungwoo looked at Hyunjin obviously angry.

Jungwoo: what the heck was that for?!

Jungwoo stood up, waiting for Hyunjin to answer him. But no response. Just silence.

Jungwoo: fuck yourself Hyunjin. You are so weird. I don't want to fight with you right now. I'm leaving. I'm going to talk with Minho.

He walked toward the door but Hyunjin ran after him and pushed him. Jungwoo lost his balance and fell on the floor. Hyunjin quickly locked the door and put the key in his pocket.

He didn't know why he did that but he decided to let it happened as he was starting to get excited.

Jungwoo: you are going to regret this.

Jungwoo stood up and ran toward Hyunjin to punch him but Hyunjin dodged it and grabbed Jungwoo's arm and

Crack

Broke it.