27

Other than kissing Minho's face, neck and arms, Jisung didn't do anything bad. Minho who was too weak couldn't stop Jisung so he just let him do whatever he wanted. But he felt so guilty. He betrayed Felix.

Jisung woke up first. When he opened his eyes he saw Minho sleeping next to him. The light coming from the window hit Minho's face. Jisung stared at Minho for a while then got off bed. Making his way to the bathroom he got a flashback of yesterday where he was kissing...Minho's neck?

What.

Jisung froze. What happened last night? Everything looked normal when he woke up. Both of the boys had their clothes on. He ran to his room. Seeing Minho still sleeping, he got closer to him and looked at his neck. No hickey. Was he dreaming?

Minho woke up. Jisung stared at him. Minho's eyes opened slowly.

"Cute"

Jisung said without thinking.

Minho: what time is it? What happened last night? I don't remem-

Minho looked at Jisung. With wide eyes

Minho: do you remember?
Jisung: I remember kissing your neck
Minho: oh my god- so I was not hallucinating. Why did you do that!? You even forgot about Felix!

Even though Minho was drunk. He remembered everything.

Jisung: look- wait WHAT
Minho: I fucking betrayed Felix.
Jisung: Hey look..Felix doesn't need to know
Minho: wtf Jisung..
Jisung: it's okay everyone makes mistakes
Minho: I kept telling you but you wouldn't listen.

Jisung just looked at Minho. His face getting closer and closer.

Minho: Stop Jisung
Jisung: sorry but you are really pretty. I- I don't know what is wrong with me..

Ding

Jisung looked for his phone and found it under the bed. How did it end up here?

A message from Felix..

He looked at the time it was 07 45.

Oh.
It was Monday.

He gasped and then opened the message.

Message

Babe<3
- I'm breaking up with you. Fucking cheater. I can't believe you did this to me. I thought you liked me. I thought I was your sunshine. But I was wrong. I hate you so much. Don't show me your face again. Cheater, liar. And leave Minho alone. Idk what you did to him. But if it is bad I will kill you Han Jisung. The way he kept telling you to remember me to remember that you have a boyfriend but you just forgot about me. You're disgusting. I hate you. Goodbye Han Jisung.

This number blocked you

He just lost Felix. He looked at Minho, tears in his eyes.

Minho: what's wrong?

Jisung started crying. His phone fell on the floor. Minho got off bed quickly and hugged Jisung, the boy hugged back. He buried his face in Minho's neck. Crying silently.

Minho rubbed his back and tried to calm down the older. He didn't know what happened. It couldn't be Felix telling Jisung that he wanted to break up. No one was here.

Minho: what's wrong sungie?
Jisung: he broke up with me..he knows everything
Minho: but how.
Jisung: I don't know I seriously don't know. But ig I deserve it

Maybe Jisung or Minho accidentally called Felix and he heard the conversation. Or they called someone else who heard the conversation and recorded and sent it to Felix.

Minho: it's okay..im sorry for you.
Jisung: I deserve it..
Minho: hmm

[Timeskip]

Minho made breakfast for Jisung. He was eating an apple while Jisung ate his pancakes

Minho: well what a nice way to start a Sunday.
Jisung: Monday
Minho: what-
Jisung: today is Monday
Minho: SCHOOL, OMG
Jisung: it's okay. We are going to say that we are sick
Minho: ok- wait- My parents?!
Jisung: oh shit- just call them and said you are sick. I will say the same thing to my parents. Eat something else than that apple. You are so skinny yk.
Minho: ah I'm not hungry

Well they both knew he was lying.

Even though Jisung looked calm. He was hurting inside. Felix was his first boyfriend. But he deserved it. Minho noticed that Jisung was feeling sad.

Minho: Hey..what do you want me to do to cheer you up?
Jisung: a hug? Cuddle? Nice words?.....Just stay with me..if it's okay with you
Minho: no problem Sungie..

...

(With the others)

Hyunjin: Hey it's okay Felix. He didn't deserve you.

Felix was in the bathroom, sitting on the disgusting floor, crying his eyes out and Hyunjin was next to him.

But he didn't see the smile on Hyunjin's face. A smile of satisfaction. He was proud of his art. Seeing Felix crying like that didn't hurt him actually he found it nice. It was like music.

Felix: how could he?! I thought I thought he liked me...
Hyunjin: it's okay..

Hyunjin said before hugging the younger. The other male cried to the point he was exhausted. His eyes were red and puffy. Tears on his cheeks. Red nose. Messy hair. Oh how Hyunjin was proud of himself.

But he knew if it was Minho infront of him he would have reacted differently. He couldn't see Minho crying.

They walked out of the bathroom. The others boys ran up to them.

Seungmin: hey- oh Felix..
Hyunjin: he's tired..
Changbin: I can see that...Han Jisung is fucking disgusting?!
Jeongin: I can't believe he did that.
Felix: I hate him
Changbin: I hope he didn't hurt Minho..
Hyunjin: oh I will kill him..

[Timeskip: next day]

Jisung and Minho arrived at school. All eyes were on them. As they both had social anxiety they were both in panic. Jisung held Minho's hand. More whisper were heard. Jisung was breathing heavily, he found it difficult to breathe. Minho was in the same situation but he decided to focus on Jisung.

Minho: we can do it. Breath in Breath out. Ok? Listen to my voice

Jisung listened to Minho who kept telling him nice words. They finally made it to the class. They sat at the back.

Jisung: fuck, I almost had a panic attack
Minho:...
Jisung: min? Are you okay?

Minho only nodded not trusting his voice.

It was going to be a long day..