18

Changbin: where is Hyunjin?!
Jisung: calm down he will be here soon
Minho: well Chan is here guys

Chan: Hey kids!
Seungmin: Shut up- Hyunjin is missi-
Hyunjin: I'm here. Sorry.
Felix: Finally! Let's go to the cinema now!

Changbin and Chan were holding hands and were in their own world. Jeongin and Seungmin were judging everyone's outfits. Felix and Minho were talking and Jisung and Hyunjin were just walking next to each other.

Jisung knew something was off with the older.

Hyunjin: aren't you jealous?
Jisung: of what?
Hyunjin: of Felix and Minho. Felix is your boyfriend right? So shouldn't you be jealous that he is spending time with Minho and not you.
Jisung: bro..yes he is my boyfriend but it doesn't mean he can't talk to anyone else. And I'm also happy that he is talking with Minho.

After that, they didn't talk. Jisung wanted to start a conversation but when he looked at Hyunjin, the older was angry. He also looked like he was lost in thoughts. He kept dumping into people. So Jisung didn't want to bother  Hyunjin.

They finally arrived. They decided to watch a horror movie. Jisung tripped over whatever it was and all the popcorn felt on the ground so Chan had to spend his money again on popcorn. Jisung kept apologizing to the workers and they looked at the group with an  awkward smiles.

Hyunjin: that was embarrassing.
Chan: now, we can watch the movie. Sit down kids.
Jisung: yes dad!
Felix: please-

Minho sat between Felix and Hyunjin. The movie started it was fine at first but then it started to get scary. Even though it was dark in the room, Minho could feel people staring at them. Jisung was screaming like a girl. Chan kept saying that he was going to have a heart attack. Changbin was screaming even though there was nothing scary. Jeongin was screaming like a dolphin. Seungmin kept swearing. Felix was screaming and with his deep voice people got more scared. Minho and Hyunjin were the only calm ones.

Minho was surprised that Hyunjin was not screaming or anything.

Minho started finding the movie boring so he decided to go to the bathroom. He didn't realize that Hyunjin followed him. He took his phone out of his pocket. He saw alot of notifications. They were from an unknown number.
It was pictures of him and his friends in the cinema. There were even pictures of them walking.

Hyunjin: wtf!?
Minho: stay awa- oh it's you
Hyunjin: I thought it stopped?
Minho: um..what are you doing here?

Hyunjin knew that Minho didn't want to talk about it. He was about to say something but Minho walked away.