23

"F-fuck! you fucking b-broke my a-arm you f-freak"

Jungwoo said, tears forming in his eyes.

Hyunjin grabbed Jungwoo's hair and slammed his head against the wall. Just after that Jungwoo passed out.

Click click click click

That was the sound that Jungwoo heard when he was finally conscious. He slowly opened his eyes. It was dark. He tried to move but failed. He realized that he was tied to a chair. He also realized that he didn't have his shirt on.

Jungwoo: where am I? Ugh my head and my arm hurt..

The light turned on. The first thing he saw infront of him was a wall with posters on it. But he soon realized that he was in his room.

Jungwoo: what the-
Hyunjin: well hello Jungwoo!
Jungwoo: Hyunjin what the heck is that?!
Hyunjin: aw are you scared?
Jungwoo: answer my question!
Hyunjin: ohh I will don't worry.

Hyunjin laughed after saying this sentence. Jungwoo looked at him scared for his life.

Hyunjin: you know I really like painting. And in my painting I mostly use red. Sadly I ran out of red paint. So would you like to help me to get more red paint??

Jungwoo: j-just buy it.
Hyunjin: haha no my friend. The red paint that I used is not regular paint but blood.
Jungwoo: w-what. You are a psychopath! You're crazy!
Hyunjin: Crazy for Lee Minho..

TW: disturbing things

Hyunjin: let's start!

Hyunjin put on gloves. He grabbed a bag and opened it. He took out a knife. He approached Jungwoo. The other male started moving and screaming but he suddenly stopped when his head and arm started hurting.

Hyunjin: it won't hurt.

Hyunjin stabbed Jungwoo in his stomach. The other male screamed.

Hyunjin: you should have stay away from Minho.
Jungwoo: s-stop p-please I-I will st-stay away from him
Hyunjin: oh we just started! I need more paint Jungwoo don't be selfish!

He took another knife and wrote "Whore" on Jungwoo's arm.  Jungwoo kept screaming and crying. He was hoping it was a dream. A really bad dream. A nightmare.

His vision was getting blurry.

Hyunjin: you are so loud.

Hyunjin stabbed Jungwoo's left eye with the knife.

[Time skip]

Jungwoo was on the floor. He was covered with blood. His legs and arms were broken. He lost his left  eye. His right ear was cut off. And he was still breathing.

He looked at the ceiling. Tears escaping his eyes. He regretted everything.

Hyunjin: still alive?! Haha you are tough.
But don't worry you will be free soon. Let's look at some pictures of Minho, he's an angel so wouldn't it be nice to see an angel before dying!

Hyunjin took his phone out of his pocket. He then put his phone infront of Jungwoo's face.

Hyunjin: isn't he so pretty?
Jungwoo:...
Hyunjin: he's so pretty!!
Jungwoo: y-yea h-he i-is pr-pretty.
Hyunjin: hm.
Jungwoo: pl-please sa-save m-me
Hyunjin: hahaha...

"No"

Hyunjin cut Jungwoo's throat. Jungwoo's eyes widened. His right eye-. He tried to say something but couldn't. And after some seconds of fighting for his life he gave up. Jungwoo was dead. Just because of a dare.

Hello lovely people! Well- that was interesting ig- I'm not good at writing this type of stuff. So yeah forgive me- I tried my best-

Reminder: THIS IS NOT REAL. NO HATE TOWARDS JUNGWOO HE'S AN AMAZING GUY.