05

Minho: Jisung.
Jisung: yes?
Minho: are you planning on confessing your love to Felix. Because you know there are alot of girls who want him.
Jisung: yeah i know I was-

Just then Jisung was interrupted by Hyunjin who jumped on his back. Jisung fell on the group while Hyunjin tried to keep his balance. Minho just watched them.

Jisung: TF?! Who did- HYUNJIN!
Hyunjin: I didn't think it would end up like that. Sorry- Heyyy Minhooo
Minho: Hey?
Jisung: gosh- someone helps me- please?

Minho rushed to help Jisung who was sitting on the floor. He also helped him to get off the dust on his clothes. Hyunjin stared at them. He was getting this same feelings which he had this morning in Music class. He was..jealous.

Hyunjin knew that Jisung had a crush on Felix but he was still jealous.

Hyunjin: Minho..do you want to hang out?
Minho: i- um sorry I'm busy
Jisung: pff liar. He isn't busy. He just told me that he would go home and sleep. Minho remember?
Minho: i-
Hyunjin: please! We didn't hang out with each other for a long time.

Hyunjin grabbed Minho's arm. The shorter male looked at him, shocked.

Minho: I'm sorry but-
Jisung: just go with him! I'm leaving bye!
Minho: Jisung! I-
Hyunjin: let's go

They went to the café where Chan worked at. When they entered Chan was cleaning a table. He looked up and when he saw them he was surprised.

Chan thought Hyunjin and Minho stopped talking. He was happy they started talking to each other again. But he noticed that the only one happy was Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: Hey Channie hyung!
Chan: Hey!
Minho: Hi..

Hyunjin and Minho made their way to a table. Minho sat on a chair and of course Hyunjin had to sit next to him. Like really close.

..

Chan: May I take your order?
Hyunjin: yes! Can I get an iced Americano and a waffle please.
Chan: of course! and you Minho?
Minho: Nothing
Hyunjin: huh!? Why?
Minho: ah I don't want anything I'm full
Hyunjin: I didn't see you eat anything during the break
Minho: I- I did during recess.

Hyunjin knew he was lying as he was following Minho during the whole recess.

Hyunjin: sorry Chan but it will be actually two waffle and two iced americano. You are going to eat. You look like you loss alot of weight. It is not really good.
Minho: I don't want to-
Chan: Listen to Hyunjin okay? Your order will be ready in 15 minutes.
Hyunjin: Thanks!

While they were waiting, they talked about their life..Hyunjin talked about his life. Minho listened to him. He loved Hyunjin's presence. But sometimes he wished that Hyunjin would ask him about his life too. He wished that Hyunjin would ask him if he was okay...

Minho really wanted someone to hold him in their arms. He wanted someone to listen to him. Someone who would be by his side forever. Someone who would love him. He just wanted that. He wanted it from someone special. The person next to him but he-

Hyunjin: are you okay
Minho: I am...okay

But he knew that Hyunjin would never love him.

Their order arrived. Hyunjin started eating immediately. Minho stared at the food. He looked at Hyunjin then back to the waffle and then at the iced americano.

"Too much",he thought to himself

Hyunjin: eat.
Minho: huh?
Hyunjin: eat
Minho: i- I don't-
Hyunjin: are you telling me I wasted my money on that for you to not eat it?
Minho: no! I will eat it..

Hyunjin didn't mean to say it like that but he knew that Minho had to eat something. He stared at Minho waiting for him to take a bite of the waffle.

The shorter male took a bite and looked at Hyunjin. He gave him a smile. Hyunjin continued talking. Minho pretended to be okay even though he wanted to throw up. He took a sip of his drink.

"So sweet. Too much sugar. Too many calories," he thought to himself.

He wanted to cry.

After they finished, they decided to go back home. They said goodbye to Chan and left. When they finally arrived infront of Minho's house, Hyunjin hugged Minho.

Hyunjin: Thank you! Byee
Minho: bye..

Hyunjin left, Minho didn't expect Hyunjin to hug him. But he didn't really care at that moment. The only thing he cared about was the food he just ate.

He unlocked the door then entered his house and closed the door. He quickly took off his shoes. He ran to the the bathroom and started throwing up.

After throwing up he sat on the floor. He didn't even realize that he was crying. He cleaned the mess he made and took a bath. His head was spinning. His vision was getting blurry. When he finished and put on some clothes  he went to check his weight. He couldn't walk properly. Before he could do another step..he fainted.