03

[The next day]

Hyunjin: Hey guys! Did y'all see Minho?
Changbin: nope
Seungmin: Hyunjin just give up already. He doesn't want to talk to you.
Hyunjin: you aren't helping at all.
Jisung: He won't come to school today. His mom told me
Hyunjin: aww man...

[With Minho]

Minho was in his room, looking at the ceiling. He didn't want to go to school. So he pretended to be sick so like that his mom would let him stay at home. Fortunately it worked. Mrs Lee was at work which meant that Minho was alone at home.

He was feeling lonely. Usually his friends would be here to annoy him. He decided to give Chan a call.

*Minho calling Chan*

Chan- Hello Minho! What's up?
Minho- Hey..Nothing much.. you?
Chan- wait..aren't you suppose to be at sc-
Minho- ik ik im sick. I'm home right now. Can we meet up?
Chan- well you are sick so you should rest.
Minho- I'm not actually sick. I just didn't want to go to school.
Chan- ah- well then let's meet up umm at 4pm at my job okay?
Minho- sure.. see you later
Chan- Bye!!

Minho went to the kitchen to eat his breakfast. He opened the fridge and tried to find something to eat. He looked at the box of cereal and grabbed it.

"I should check the calories first before eating", he said to himself

"Too much. I think I should just skip breakfast. I lost my appetite".

...

[4 pm]

Chan: Heyyy Minho!! We didn't see each other for a long time. I'm sorry I was really busy
Minho: Hey..It's okay
Chan: oh you look like you lost weight.
Minho: really?
Chan: yeah

Hearing this Minho had a big smile on his face. He even hugged Chan. The older male was confused but decided to ignore it.

Chan: what happened? Why do you have a cut on your cheek? And what happened to your lips?
Minho: I just fell down
Chan: liar. Tell me now
Minho: i- Hey is this Changbin over here?
Chan: where?
Minho: nevermind I thought it was him. Let's go!

Chan sighed, he knew Minho did that so he wouldn't have to answer his questions. Chan noticed that Minho was acting weird lately. Minho would wear clothes that covered his body even tho it was hot outside. He would say that he was not hungry or he already ate but you could hear his stomach growling. He would flinch when someone would raise their hand to give him a high five. Chan was getting worried.

Suddenly Minho got a call from someone. He looked at his phone and when he realized it was Hyunjin, he put his phone into his pocket.

Chan: you won't answer? Still ignoring him? Why Minho?
Minho: i- I can't tell you
Chan: Please I'm getting worried. Minho: it's okay don't worry

[With the others]

Hyunjin: Ha- he is still ignoring
Jisung: please- just leave him alone. I think he is going through depression.
Felix: I hope he's okay..