11

Next day: In the morning

Minho was awakened by the sound of his phone ringing. He opened his eyes and sat up. He rubbed his eyes before taking his phone. He didn't even look at the name before answering.

Minho- Hello?
Felix- Minho! Good morning!
Minho- Good morning? What's up?
Felix- please help me to choose an outfit!
Minho- okay? Why though? Where are you going?
Felix- um today I'm going on a date with Jisung? Remember!?
Minho- wait we are..Saturday..oh God I forgot dance practice yesterday.
Felix- yeah because you went home early. Don't worry I'm sure she will understand. Now help me! Can you come to my house?
Minho- sure see you soon
Felix- thank you! Byee see you soon!

Minho made his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth then went to take a shower. When he finished showering, he wrapped a towel around his waist. He left the bathroom half naked. At the same moment the door of the guest room opened. Hyunjin came out the room and when he saw Minho like that he froze. When Minho saw Hyunjin he also froze. He forgot he stayed here.

Minho: oh I forgot you stayed here..um morning. Don't mind me.
Hyunjin: g-good mor-morning.

When Minho finally entered his room and closed the door, Hyunjin sat on the floor. He was trying to understand what just happened. Did he just see Minho half naked?

His well-defined abs, his wet hair, his waist, his eyes, his li-

Mrs Lee: Are you okay Hyunjin?
Are you not feeling well?
Hyunjin: ah good morning Mrs Lee I'm fine thank you. I just stood up to quickly and my head started spinning.
Mrs Lee: Be careful next time okay?
Hyunjin: I will thank you.

[Timeskip]

Minho: Mom I'm going to Felix's house!
Mrs Lee: okay! You should bring Hyunjin too!
Minho: um sorry but I really need to go right now i can't wait for  Hyunjin to prepare himself so bye!
Mrs Lee: But-

Minho closed the door before that his mother could finish. She looked at Hyunjin who was eating his breakfast.

Hyunjin wanted to go with Minho but he knew that if he would stay with him, he would get flashback. He would probably start blushing and Minho could find him weird. He wanted to clear his mind first.

[Timeskip]

At Felix's house:

Minho: hm where are you guys going?
Felix: Shopping mall and after that a picnic at the beach.
Minho: hm time? When will he pick you up and when will you return home?
Felix: 11: 00 - 18 00.
Minho: you guys are going to watch a movie right?
Felix: yess!
Minho: ok..sooo..hmm. here! Wear this!
Felix: okay!

....

Minho: woah you look so handsome!
Felix: Thanks
Minho: Hey it's 10 57 let's go outside
Felix: yess let's go.

They went outside and waited for Jisung. After some minutes they saw a car parked infront of Felix's house. It was Jisung. He got out of his car.

Felix: it's Jisung! He is so handsomeee
Minho: good luck
Jisung: Hey Felix! Hey Minho!
Minho: you are late. It is 11 04 you were supposed to here at 11 00.
Jisung: only 4 minutes..
Minho: yeah yeah good luck I'm going home bye!
Felix: bye!
Jisung: bye!