19

Felix: The movie was so scary I don't think I will be able to sleep at night.
Minho: that was not that scary
Jisung: wdym it was not that scary?!? I almost pissed my pants
Hyunjin: ew disgusting.

Felix: Babe come to my house. I wouldn't be able to sleep I'm not joking.
Jisung: alright I will be here to protect you!
Seungmin: you just said that you almost pissed your pa-
Jisung: Shut up-
Chan: I almost had a heart attack. My poor heart
Seungmin: poor old man
Chan: Hey! I'm not old!

While everyone was teasing Chan. Minho stood here and watched them. He suddenly got a call from an unknown number. He thought it was maybe his parents as they always changed their number.

Minho- Hello?
Unknown- having fun?
Minho- um yes..who is that?

Minho knew it was not his parents as soon as the stranger talked. The voice reminded him of someone but he didn't know who as there were noises in the background.

Unknown- you don't know who I am?! Ouch my heart.
Minho- uh sorry
Unknown- you don't recognize the voice of the person who you had your first time with?

Minho's heart skipped a beat. He dropped his phone. He looked up and saw a man waving his hand at him. He was wearing a mask and sunglasses so it was hard to recognize him at first. But when the man removed his sunglasses Minho recognized immediately his eyes. Mark.

He looked at his friends still teasing Chan. He tried to talk but no word came out of his mouth. He looked back at Mark. He was approaching them. He grabbed the hand of the person who was next to him. Changbin.

Changbin: what's up Minho?
Minho: i-I..Mar-Mark! h-he is here!
Changbin: what?! Where?!
Minho: Be-behind

Minho cursed at himself for stuttering alot.Changbin looked where Minho told him Mark was. He only saw a man with a mask. The man was on his phone. He didn't know that the same man was Mark.

Changbin: where? I don't see him??
Minho: with th-the ma-mask!
Changbin: he doesn't look like Mark. Maybe you are seeing things. Mark has short brown hair and that man has long black hair. And if I remember well i heard that Mark doesn't like to dye his hair and he also doesn't like to keep his hair long so- yeah.

Minho kept shaking Changbin's hand. He looked at Mark again who was already looking at him.

Minho: pl-please..

Minho whispered.

He looked at Chan and looked back at Mark who was still staring him but this time he started shaking his head. As he was telling Minho to not tell Chan anything.

Minho: fu-fuck it!
Chan: what?
Minho: Hyung!

Minho let go of Changbin's hand and grabbed Chan's hand.The shorter male looked at him with fear in his eyes.

Minho: Mark h-he is here!? The ma-man with the mask a-and lon-long black ha-hair is him.

Chan looked at the man.

Chan: let's go guys!
Jeongin: where? And why?
Chan: just follow me and I will explain later.