14

Hyunjin watched the two boys left. His blood was boiling and his heart was beating fast.
Hyunjin knew Jungwoo. He knew that Jungwoo was someone really kind, caring and smart. But he also knew that Jungwoo can be possessive.

He found this weird that Jungwoo decided to become friend with Minho all of a sudden.

Changbin: Hey Hyunjin! Hurry up, lunch time will be over soon.
Hyunjin: yeah...

..

Minho entered his class. He had English and he was not that excited. He was still thinking about that Jungwoo guy. He was really nice to Minho. But he noticed that Jungwoo would get mad whenever Minho would talk about his others friends.

He was lost in thoughts. He didn't even notice that someone sat next to him. He felt someone touched his hair. He looked at that person and realized it was Jungwoo.

Jungwoo: what are you thinking kitten?
Minho: Nothing- wait kitten?
Jungwoo: Yeah you look like a kitten. Can I call you like that?
Minho: i- sure.

Minho didn't know how he feel about this nickname. He just said "sure" as he didn't want to lose his friend just because of a nickname.

Jungwoo: what class do you have after this one?
Minho: hm art why?
Jungwoo: oh you like art?
Minho: well actually Hyunjin likes art and he told me to do this class with him. But I'm not really good at this subject. I mean it is nice and relaxing but not my thing.
Jungwoo: what is your thing then?
Minho: dancing and reading
Jungwoo: aw me too. I have art too after this class.
Minho: nice

As they were talking a girl stood infront of Minho. Minho turned his head to look at the girl. She put an envelope on his table and then left.

That envelope..

He opened it, his heart skipped a beat when he saw the picture. It was him walking to school with Jisung and Hyunjin next to him. It was taken from behind so you could only see their hair. Jungwoo noticed how pale Minho became. He got worried.

Jungwoo: what is that? Are you okay? You are pale
Minho: I'm fine thanks. It's nothing.

Jungwoo tried to look at the picture but Minho already put it in his bag.

..

Art class was worse. Two girls came up to Minho and gave him two envelopes. He opened the first one, a picture of him where he was in a convenience store. He opened the second one, a picture of him where he was in the cafeteria sitting with his friends.
He couldn't pay attention in class. Jungwoo noticed that. He really wanted to know what type of pictures were that. At the end of the class this time a boy came up to Minho. He was holding a box. He gave it to Minho. Minho was about to ask the boy who gave him this but the boy already left.

He looked at the box. It was written on it "A little gift for Minho". He opened it and there were alot  pictures of him.

Jungwoo: so what gift did you get?
Minho: i- a- bracelet. I need to go. I have Math now. Bye!

[Timeskip]

School was finally finished. Minho was going back home with Hyunjin and Jisung. He felt that someone was staring at them.
He was about to tell them but Jisung got a call from Felix and he had to leave them. They arrived at Minho's house. Minho's parents  were at work so they were alone.

Hyunjin: so? Didn't you miss me?
Minho: huh? When?
Hyunjin: when I was at my house remember. I had to go check on my mom as she was sick.
Minho: not really.
Hyunjin: I hope you ate well while i was gone.
Minho: you were gone for one day.
Hyunjin: did you eat this morning?
Minho: nope.
Hyunjin: Lee Minho!
Minho: I was not hungry
Hyunjin: yeah yeah you are never hungry.

...

Minho: Hyunjin..I think Mark is stalking me
Hyunjin: WHAT?!
Minho: well..

Minho showed Hyunjin the pictures. Hyunjin almost choked. He looked at Minho who was like he was about to faint. He didn't know if it was because Minho didn't eat or he was just panicking.