30

Jisung: sir what's your name? Just asking..
Cashier: oh you can call me Hyun-woo. What's your name kids?
Jisung: my name is Jisung..Han Jisung and this is my friend Lee Minho.

The customer left the convenience store without buying anything. Hyun-woo looked at them leaving. He then looked at Mark again. He was not here anymore.

Hyun-woo: kids he's gone. You guys can leave now or you can stay here.
Minho: thank you so much sir but we need to go back home because of his parents.
Jisung: yeah thank you goodbye!
Minho: good luck sir
Hyun-woo: thanks kids.

The two boys left the convenience store. Their hearts still beating fast.

Jisung: stay close to me and if someone attacks you, scream.
Minho: yeah.

After walking for some minutes they finally saw Jisung's house. But they both heard footsteps behind them. Like someone was running. They turned around and saw someone running toward them. Mark. Scared, they both started running too. Jisung screamed as loud as he could. Minho didn't scream, he forgot how to scream..

Minho: please..no.

They decided to run until they see people because they knew if they tried to enter the house, Mark would be able to catch them. Minho was faster than Jisung.
Minho looked back and saw Jisung running in other direction but Mark kept running after him obviously. He could see Jisung stopped and looked at him.

He looked infront of him again and then looked back again. He saw Jisung getting dragged by someone. Was this a teamwork or something?

Minho started feeling a pain in his chest. He found it difficult to breath properly.

With Jisung, he was pinned against a wall while someone stared at him. He recognized the person. The weird customer.

They took off their mask.

Jisung: Hyunjin stop scaring the shit out of me!
Hyunjin: I wanted to surprise you guys!?
Jisung: someone is chasing Minh-

Jisung's vision suddenly got blurry, he felt a strong pain in his head. He realized that Hyunjin hit him with something.

Jisung: why did-

He passed out. Hyunjin smiled and looked at the direction where he saw Minho running. He looked back at Jisung's body lying on the ground. He picked him up and put him in his car. He tied Jisung with a rope. He put his mask on. He started driving, trying to find the two running boy. He finally found them. He quickly get out of the car and ran behind them. With a rock he hit Mark on his head.

Hyunjin: Hey!

Minho turned back. He saw a man standing next to Mark who was lying on the ground.

He realized that the man was the weird customer. He stopped running.

Hyunjin: I won't hurt you. Why was he chasing you?
Minho: i- I don't know! My friend got kidnapped. Please help me
Hyunjin: Don't worry I will help you. Come here.

Minho hesitant to approach the man. His voice was familiar.

Hyunjin: Hey is that your friend?

Hyunjin pointed behind Minho. Minho turned around to see.

Hyunjin: I'm so sorry love.

Hyunjin hit Minho with a rock. Minho fell down and touched his head he then passed out. Hyunjin looked at Minho lying on the ground. His heart breaking into pieces.

Now Hyunjin had to deal with 3 people.

...

Finally after carrying 3 bodies. Hyunjin sat on the floor,  exhausted.

Hyunjin: being a killer is difficult.

He looked at his first victim. Mark.

They were actually in a house that Hyunjin's mom bought for him. But Hyunjin rarely came here. He preferred to stay with his mom. Now he knew what to do in this house. They were in the basement while Jisung and Minho were in his bedroom.

Mark groaned and slowly opened his eyes. Hyunjin got up and watched him

Mark: fuck. Don't tell me.

He looked up and saw Hyunjin.

Mark: Hwang
Hyunjin: today is your last day on this beautiful world.
Mark: what you are a killer or what?
Hyunjin: hm yeah. I only killed one person though. His name is Kim Jungwoo.
Mark: wha-
Hyunjin: why scaring Minho?
Mark: because of him I had to change school!
Hyunjin: hm.
Mark: Hey I just want to beat his ass. Let me go. And I don't believe you about Kim Jungwoo you are too innocent.

TW: Disturbing things

"I will show you then!"

Hyunjin took a metal baseball bat and

"BANG"

Hyunjin: ohhh. You good bro?

Hyunjin laughed and hit Mark again and again and again.

....

Hyunjin: what knife do you want?
...
Come on! Say something! You're already dead?

Hyunjin chuckled to himself. He took a knife and then cut Mark's throat. He then wrote "Stalker" on Mark's left arm with the knife.

He let the knife fell on the floor before taking an instant camera and then started taking pictures of Mark who was tied up on the chair and blood everywhere. He took the pictures and put it in an envelope. He then grabbed a piece of paper, took a paint brush and used Mark's blood as ink..

"Surprise!

Here some pictures for you!

I hope you will like the gift Mina."

-someone

Hyunjin: nicee! It's so pretty. Even the pictures are aesthetic. I'm sure she will like it.

He went in his room to check on the two others boys. They were still unconscious. Hyunjin looked at Minho with bandage wrapped around his head to see if it was still bleeding. But he didn't check for Jisung. It wasn't his problem.