25

Jisung: so what did he said?
Minho: Nothing just "thank you"
Jisung: well let's go eat ice cream!
Minho: um no I can't
Jisung: WHY?
Minho: Don't scream Jisung- um I just can't
Jisung: you have diabetes or smth?
Minho: no-
Jisung: then!?
Minho: fine-

The two boys walked out of the police station and made their way to the ice cream shop. As soon as they walked in the shop, Jisung felt like they were in danger.

They were in an ice cream shop, what could be dangerous?

Jisung: let's sit before. I'm tired. And did you see all these people
Minho: yeah. Scary.

Well actually Jisung asked Minho to sit first because he didn't feel good. His mind kept telling him that someone could stab him from the back.

Jisung was always overthinking. But this time it was like his mind was telling him to run away from this place. Someone entered the shop. He looked at the person and soon he felt a weird atmosphere. A weird aura coming from that person. The person was wearing a mask and a cap which covered their eyes. A black hoodie and some black jeans. The person looked over at Jisung. They took off their mask and cap. And to Jisung surprise it was..

"Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin: Hey hey hey! How are you guys?!
Minho: great
Jisung: i- wow I'm fine..you?
Hyunjin: Fine!? Very happy
Minho: we can see that.
Jisung: why are you dress like that?

Hyunjin sat down next to Minho, put his cap on his head and folded his mask into two before putting it in his pocket.

Hyunjin: i wanted to be simple today
Jisung: you look like a murderer
Hyunjin: haha. Yo did you guys hear about Jungwoo's death?
Jisung: yeah poor Jungwoo.
Hyunjin: nahh he deserved it
Minho: nah. I didn't really like him. But he didn't deserve this.
Hyunjin: mhm

Jisung kept staring at Hyunjin. He never thought he would say this in his whole life. But. He was scared of Hyunjin. Like terrified. He didn't feel safe. He didn't feel like the person infront of him was his best friend. He didn't feel like the person infront of him was the same Hyunjin he had known.

He also noticed Minho who looked uncomfortable. He looked confused, scared and concerned. He looked at Jisung.

Jisung could see in Minho's eyes that he was terrified as much as himself was. He really didn't think that Hyunjin would be able to make them that uncomfortable.

Hyunjin was a good guy..right? He cried easily. He was the type of guy who would do anything for his friends. He was gentle, caring, kind, smart, funny. But where is he now?

Maybe Minho and him was dramatic. Maybe just seeing Hyunjin dressed like that made them dramatic.

But Jisung really didn't feel safe. Not because of Hyunjin. He felt uncomfortable with Hyunjin but he didn't feel safe because of something else or someone else in this shop

Jisung: I don't want ice cream anymore. Let's go home
Minho: good idea
Hyunjin: why?
Jisung: um um I don't feel good.
Hyunjin: oh ok. I'm coming with you guys.

The three boys walked out of the shop. Jisung sighed and grabbed Minho's hand.

Hyunjin saw that. And his blood was boiling.

He killed Jungwoo and his parents. Because yes. He killed Mrs Kim and Mr Kim too. He hid their bodies somewhere.

But Hyunjin and Jungwoo was friend. It's just that they didn't talk alot in school. But they always sent each other text. And killing Jungwoo because he was too close with Minho and also playing with him. He didn't regret it at all. So was he that obsessive and possessive for Minho to the point he would kill..Jisung..his best friend.

Only Hyunjin knew.

He looked at Jisung but the other male was busy talking with Minho.

His blood was boiling. More and more.

They were holding hands. Infront of him.

They were talking. Ignoring Hyunjin's presence.

Hyunjin: Hey Jisung! Where is your boyfriend?
Jisung: playing video games properly
Hyunjin: you should go visit him. He must be lonely
Jisung: I don't think so. I think Jeongin is playing with him.
Hyunjin: ok.

Oh he just wanted for Jisung to leave.