13

It was Monday. Minho was sleeping peacefully on his bed. As the birds woke up they started chirping and singing. Minho opened his eyes. He got up and made his way to his window. He opened the curtain, it was beautiful outside. The sun was shining brightly.

Minho thought that today would be a good day for him. But little did he know that this beautiful day would turn to a horrible day.

He prepared himself for school. He then went in the kitchen to eat his breakfast. He was not hungry so he decided to skip. His parents were at work so he made sure that he closed every window and locked every doors. On his way to school he met Jisung and Hyunjin.

Jisung: Min! I have some good news!
Minho: what's up
Jisung: Me and Felix are dating!
Minho: I knew it! Congrats!
Jisung: Thkss

Jisung talked about how his weekend was. When they arrived at school, the others four boys were waiting for them. Jeongin and Seungmin were holding hands.

"They are dating too," Minho said to himself.

Hyunjin: I think that Jeongin and Seungmin are dating guys
Jisung: it is obvious
Minho: just pretend to be surprise if they tell us-

Felix: Babe!
Jisung: Honey!

They kissed infront of everyone.

Minho: get a room. My eyes are burning now-
Hyunjin: eww

They all laughed. They walked toward their class. Before they separated Jeongin said something

Jeongin: Guys..
Jisung: yes?
Seungmin: Me and Jeongin are dating!
Hyunjin: we knew tha-

Hyunjin was cut off by Minho who covered his mouth with his hand.

Minho: woah! Congrats! We have 2 new couples!
Jisung: I'm so proud of him Felix. Felix: Yeah me too- are you crying?!

[Timeskip]

It was lunch and Minho was about to leave the class but then someone stopped him.

??: Hey Minho
Minho: What do you want?
??: just want to annoy you
Minho: leave me alone
??: what about...no! You freak
Minho: leave me alone Mina!
Mina: nope~
Minho: what do you want seriously? Do you want my body like your brother wanted?!
Mina: hm~ idk maybe~
Minho: Stop talking like this.
Mina: fine I will leave you alone. But before I go, I want to give you a gift!
Minho: wha-

Mina gave Minho an envelope and then she gave him a kiss on the cheek. Minho was disgusted. He wiped the kiss from his cheek while making a disgusted face. He looked at the envelope. He hesitated first but he opened it. His eyes widened when he saw what was in the envelope. There was a picture of him without his shirt, he was in the changing room and there was a little note which was folded in half. He opened it with trembling hands.

"I will find you Lee Minho"

Minho was about to cry. He knew it was from Mark. He thought that it was finally finished but he was wrong. He looked around but there was no one. He put the envelope in his bag and took out a lunch box. He went to Hyunjin's  locker. He again looked around to see if there was anyone. He then took the spare key of Hyunjin's locker. He put the lunch box in it and then locked it.

When Minho and Hyunjin were still close, Hyunjin gave Minho a spare key of his locker in case he lost the original one. He knew that Minho was someone really organized so that is why he gave him a spare key.

At the end Hyunjin forgot about that. So that is why he never suspected Minho to be the one who always put food in his locker. Hyunjin thought it was a girl who would use a hair grip to open the lock. He knew how the girls were crazy in his school so he was not that surprised.

Minho went to cafeteria, he couldn't stop thinking about that envelope. He was looking at the floor. He accidentally bumped into someone. He was still looking at the floor. He was about to apologize but the person infront of him stop him. When Minho looked up, he saw a male who had a big smile on his face. He was handsome.

Boy: Hello! My name is Jungwoo! Nice to meet you! What is your name?
Minho: Hi? My name i-is Minho.
Jungwoo: Cute~ wanna be friends?
Minho: with me?!
Jungwoo: yes!
Minho: are you new here?
Jungwoo: nope, I know you are the "weird kid"
Minho: ah-
Jungwoo: but I don't think you are weird. You look cute and nice. I always wanted to be your friend but my friends always stopped me when I tried to talk to you.

Minho looked at him. Jungwoo sounded sincere, he sounded like he really wanted to be friend with him.

Minho: sure ig..
Jungwoo: Yeah! Let's go on a walk
Minho: actually I was about to-

Before that Minho could finished, Jungwoo grabbed his wrist and dragged him outside the cafeteria.
Minho wanted to stop him but he was scared that Jungwoo would get mad at him.

Hyunjin was near his locker. When he opened it he saw the lunch box. He smiled then grabbed it. When he opened the lunch box, he saw that there was his favorite food.

Hyunjin POV

"I don't know who is that person who keeps giving me food but I'm sure it is an angel from heaven," I said to myself.

I closed my locker and was about to go back to the cafeteria but then I saw Minho and Jungwoo together...holding hands..

They looked happy...really happy.
Should I watch them or interrupt
their moment?

I could feel my blood boiling. Since when did Minho had friends besides me and the others? I thought everyone hated him. I thought everyone found him weird. But wait what if..Jungwoo is not his friend....but he is his boyfrie-

Jungwoo: Hello?!
Hyunjin: H-Hey.
Jungwoo: you good? When we saw you you kept staring at us. I waved my hand but you just kept staring at us while holding this lunch box.
Hyunjin: sorry I was lost in thoughts. Minho aren't you going to sit with us?
Jungwoo: no he is spending time with me sorry. Let's go Minho
Minho: Sure..