28| the end

❝ and it was then i realized you were not my world,
you were my universe . ❞

- you said okay by flatsound

A/N: some of you are upset because of my evil tricks >:) soOoo i'm doing alternative endings for those of you who are upset

☾28☽

✧✧✧ ANOTHER TWO MONTHS

I wrapped my sweater tight against my body, trying to block out any form of cold trying to come at me. Seated in front of me I spy a mess of curly hair blocking my view of the ocean.

"Move your head," I whispered to Harry. I tried to swat him away so I could see the sunset over the water, but he obstructed my vision and took me in a hug.

"But you're shivering, Love." His raspy British accent made me smile and I melted in his warm arms.

The party was for us. It was for Harry surviving the fire at his house, for me surviving almost drowning to death, and for both Harry and I coming out of our comas. What a strange thing to celebrate.

Ironic that it was a campfire party located next the ocean.

"Do you want to go next to the fire so you can warm?" Harry asked, noticing me still shivering.

I nodded and examined his face for any sign that he didn't want to get close to the fire but his face remained the same.

I slowed down and let him walk ahead. His black skinny jeans now fit more snugly then they did two months ago and his weird button down was stretched smooth against what I could see were his abs. He looked healthy. I was proud of him.

Although we had only known each other for two months, two weeks ago we had begun dating, I felt like I knew Harry. Whenever we went shopping I felt the strange need to point out the papayas and laugh. But that wasn't the only weird thing- I knew the slope of his shoulders, how the muscles in his chest felt, and all of his bipolar habits from the first time I laid eyes on him.

He felt like Harry, but he also felt like someone from a dream. I often bit down calling him a name that I felt wasn't his any longer.

As I inched closer to the fire pit, the ocean waves came into view so closely that for a second I felt like gasping for air and running as far away as possible.

Harry seemed to notice as he drew his lean arms around my waist and pulled me into him where he was seated on a log. I instantly stopped shivering as the warmth radiating from both Harry and the fire heated me.

Noticing that Harry was shivering, I leaned back and took a look at him. His eyes were closed and his arms were tight around me. A shot of worry courses through my stomach.

"Calm down," I said quietly into his ear, noticing people turning to watch us.

Leaning over, I grabbed a stick and a marshmallow. "Harry," I said again. He opened his eyes slowly and looked down at the marshmallow.

A smile spread through his face and he smoothly kissed my cheek with gratitude. I handed it to him and he stuck the marshmallow into the pit, his eyes mirroring the flames turning the marshmallow crispy.

He quickly stuck it out of the fire and pulled the marshmallow off and handed it to me, his eyes were hazy and lost. I leaned into him and his eyes blinked before focusing on me.

"I'm fine. I'm okay," he said more to himself than to me.

I put the marshmallow between graham crackers and chocolate and ate it rather quickly. Harry still seemed to not be too comfortable around the fire.