003

CHAPTER | 003ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄꜱ ᴛᴇxᴛ - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

CHAPTER | 003
ɪᴛᴀʟɪᴄ ᴛᴇx - ᴇɴɢʟɪꜱʜ

"YOURE so lucky! you got to take a picture with jungkook" your friend from university said as she took a seat beside you. she knows about your channel and has been supporting you and your members since you started. even though the channel had a lot of subscribers, not a lot of people from your campus know how popular you are. and those who know you from your channel will often ask for a picture and autographs. "it was sweet that he did. i thought he was going to say he couldn't. by the way, HYBE wants to sign us" you said, making her mouth drop. "what!?! they want to make a contract with you guys? what did you say?" she asked. "we weren't sure. autumn and izumi want to do it but minseo and i are lost since we love performing yet we want to still follow our dreams of be coming doctors" you explained. "they want us to travel to seoul to see the training experience" you added. "but don't they already have their own global girl group?" she asked. "that's what i was thinking but i guess they want another one" you pull out your laptop. "well winter break is almost near. i hope whatever you guys decide will make you happy" your friend said with a smile.

-

"im bored!" the idol sighs. "hyung, can we go out and explore the city?" jungkook asked his bodyguard. "we're going to leave tomorrow so we might as well do some shopping. we are at NYC" the idol added. "we can go as long as you promise to not run off" the bodyguard said and jungkook nodded. "yay!" he smiles brightly. he puts on his shoes and makes sure his face was hidden before heading into the best streets of NYC. jungkook's first stop was to head to Time Square. he saw so many people there. his eyes then landed on the LINE FRIEND's store. he turned around to tell his bodyguard to go to that store first yet when he did, his bodyguard was gone. 'he can't blame it on me. there's a huge crowd' he thought to himself. jungkook headed into the store and looked around. his eyes landed on a cute cooky plushie. the first thing he thought of was you. he remembers your fans telling him that you're an ARMY and that you collected all of the BT21 plushies. 'i miss her...i wish we could see each other again' he pouts underneath his mask.

someone listened to his wish and you walked inside the store with autumn. "so what are you going to get?" autumn asked. "well it's my friend's birthday in a few days so i was going to get her a cooky plushie since jungkook is her bias" you said. the idol's eyes widened when he heard his name and turns around to see where that voice came from. he feared that they already knew it was him. to his surprise, jungkook saw you beside him, looking at the cooky plushie. luckily his face was hidden or else you could see how red his cheeks are. "which one do you think is cuter?" you asked autumn. "get the baby version. im sure she doesn't have it" she replied. "you're right" you said. you notice that the baby version was in front of the stranger next to you. "excuse me" you said as you grabbed the baby plushie yet a kid runs towards your direction, pushing you into the stranger. your eyes widened and you immediately turn around and bowed at them. "i am so sorry" you said yet the stranger, aka jungkook was too stun to even speak.

"i-it's okay" he said, making you sigh in relief. "i am truly sorry" you said before walking away with autumn. jungkook places his hand on his heart, feeling how fast it was beating. 'i-i had her in my arms...' he said to himself and tried not to freak out. jungkook looks over to see someone tapping on her shoulder. "i am huge fan of you guys and i was hoping if i could get a picture with you two" a fan asked. "sure" you smiled. both you and autumn fixed yourselves to take a selfie with your fan who was very happy. "thank you so much" they said before leaving. more people started to realize who you and autumn were which caused a big scene in the store. jungkook was amazed on how popular you guys are. anyone who is a fan of kpop will know who your group is. jungkook lowkey wanted to line up and get a picture with you yet he knew it would be weird since you did land on him yet he was satisfied that he got to hold you in his arms. jungkook loved that feeling of having you in his arms. he felt safe and happy.

the idol then looks at the window to see his bodyguard outside. jungkook decided to wait until you and autumn left the store so he could leave too. "let's go" he said to his bodyguard as he walks away from the store. the bodyguard did as he was told yet while they walked, he started to notice that jungkook was following someone. you. he noticed every store you went, he followed behind. it felt uncomfortable to see an idol behave like that. his job was to protect him from fans like that yet he's behaving like them but towards this young lady, you. he was going to ask who you were but he saw your face and remembers you from the competition. he remembers jungkook rewatching the video he filmed of you. the idol is a huge fan of you yet no fan should be behaving like he is but the bodyguard feels like jungkook hasn't realize what he is doing. 'should i tell his manager about this? no...it's not my problem. my job is just to protect him' the bodyguard said to himself as he follows the idol who is stalking you.

@(ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ_ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ:
ɪ ꜱᴀᴡ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ...ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀᴛ ʟɪɴᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴄᴏɢɴɪᴢᴇᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴ. ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴀɢʀᴇᴇᴅ. ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ 🥰 ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴀʀ ʜᴇʀ...ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍᴇʟʟꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ. ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀᴀᴘ ᴍʏ ᴀʀᴍꜱ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴀɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴛ...ꜱʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ