015

CHAPTER | 015

CHAPTER | 015

AS he wanted, you have been spending time with him until his departure. there were so many times he wanted to do with you yet you couldn't leave seoul due to your practice. your boyfriend' would often come to your practices to keep an eye on you while everyone assumes he's trying to be a good sunbaenim. he is very happy that you have a female manager and not a male. jungkook wanted to introduce you to his parents so he invited them to come over next week so you will be seeing them soon. you haven't spoke to jungwon since you agreed to be jungkook's girlfriend. he has been trying to contact you yet you ignored him for the sake of him and his members. your members haven't picked up that you were 'seeing' jungkook. they do think you're out with someone but he never came to their mind. currently the two of you were in his living room, watching movies as he requested yet he then got a called. jungkook sighs and pauses the movie. "i'm sorry love. let me answer this call and we can finish watching the movie" he said and you nodded. jungkook pulls out his phone to see it was jimin calling. he answers the call and puts it on speaker.

"hey jungkook, me and taehyung are on our way to your place" jimin said. "can you guys come another day? im busy" he replied. "too late now. we're in front of the building. see you soon" taehyung said before hanging up. jungkook scoffs and looks over at you. "it seems like you're going to meet my hyungs. you're going to behave good, right love?" jungkook asked as he caresss your cheek. "yes oppa" you replied and he smiles. "good. and if you behave very well, i will buy you anything you want" the idol kisses your forehead. the door bell rings, meaning they were here. "coming!" jungkook shouts as he gets up from the couch to open the door. the two older members then make eye contact with you. you got up and bowed. "who's that?" taehyung asked. "come here, love. don't be scared" jungkook said. you walk over to him just so he can wrap his arm around your waist, pulling you closer. "she's a foreigner! can she speak korean? how on earth did you get her if you failed english!?!" taehyung shouted. the youngest member laughs and smiles before giving you a peck on the forehead. "love will find a way, hyung. and yes, she can speak korean" he smiles.

"hello, im (l/n) (y/n)" you bowed. his hyungs were all shock. "wait as in the (y/n) from that new girl group, A.C.E?" jimin asked and you nodded. "yes. that's me" you replied. "how long have you been dating?" taehyung asked. "oh, we just started not too long ago. it was love at first sight" jungkook said as he stares at you. "welcome to the family, (y/n). we are very happy to see that our youngest member found his love. we hope he won't bother you too much. if you ever need anything, feel free to give us a call. jin hyung will be so excited to hear the news. he honestly thought jungkook won't find love because of his behavior but you proved him wrong" jimin smiles. "we brought fried chicken and soju!" taehyung said which
made your eyes widened. "thanks hyung but we don't drink" jungkook said. "you don't? but you love soju" taehyung asked. "i quit drinking because of (y/n). she doesn't like it alcohol so i stopped. plus, she's underage so she can't drink" jungkook explained. "that's fine-..... underage!?! how old is she, jungkook!?!" jimin shouts. "she's nineteen. no need to worry" jungkook smiles and they sighed in relief.

"come inside" you said and they smiled at you. you walk towards the kitchen as they remove their shoes. "so how did you guys meet?" the second youngest asked. "well i attended that kpop competition in New York and their group won. since then, we constantly have been seeing each other but we gotten closer when i became their vocal coach" jungkook said. you walk back into the living room with a tray of glass cups for them. "what's your position in your group if you don't mind asking" jimin asked. "i'm main rapper and leader" you said which surprised them. "aren't you also the youngest out of them?" he added and you nod. "how did you know, hyung?" jungkook asked. "oh i saw a few of their videos" jimin said, scratching his head from embarrassment. "i haven't! can we watch some of them? pretty please!" taehyung said. you look over at your boyfriend who nodded. "show them your cover of dimple" jungkook said. you pulled out your phone and played the video. as they watched the cover, you felt jungkook's hand on your thigh. "wow! you guys are very talented" jimin said with a smile. "no wonder why HYBE was looking for you" taehyung added. "and i'm so lucky to have her as my girlfriend" jungkook kisses your cheek. you looked over to see jimin staring at you. he gives you a warm smile before looking back at the video. jungkook notices it and grabs your hand.

@ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ:(ʏ/ɴ)'ꜱ_ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ:
ꜱᴇᴇɪɴɢ (ʏ/ɴ) ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ꜰʟᴜᴛᴛᴇʀ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴍʏꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇʀꜱ. ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴡʜʏ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀ. ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ. ᴡᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ! ɪ ᴡɪꜱʜ ɪᴛ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ. ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴇʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ꜱᴏ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴇʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ. ꜱʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴꜱ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ