009

CHAPTER | 009

CHAPTER | 009

MANY people started to become fans of your group after the tiktok of you and jungkook was released. many armys were happy to see the two of you together. that's not all. even carats started to be fans once they found out you are a carat too. meeting SEVENTEEN felt like a dream. you were so surprised to see the acted the same when they're off cameras. but all that happiness had to come to end at some point. jungkook has been keeping a distance from you which surprised you yet you were very thankful. you thought he stopped stalking you yet you were very wrong. some fan, not the one who has been stalking you, posted pictures of what seems to be jungwon stalking you. they claim that they have seen jungwon following you. the tweet spread crazy. when you saw it, you felt disgusted. you knew it wasn't jungwon yet the fact the picture looks like it is him made you feel sick. this tweet caused a fan war between your fans and his. you posted a tweet, telling your post to not write hurtful comments to anyone and that this situation will soon be resolved. which is why you and jungwon are now in the office of the ceo of HYBE.

"we called you both because there's a rumor going around that jungwon has been stalking (y/n)" the ceo said which surprised jungwon. "someone leaked photos showing evidence it is jungwon. so tell me jungwon, is it true?" the ceo asked. "of course not, sir! i would never do such a thing. as an idol with sasaengs, i know the feeling so i would never do that to someone else" jungwon said. "(y/n), aren't you friends with jungwon? have you told him secrets that not many people know" the ceo looks over at you. "y-yes" you said. "many people demand to have a proper investigation so we will be doing that. this way we can find out who the real fan is" the ceo said. "jungwon, you may leave. (y/n) and i must speak in private to rule out who it could be" the ceo said. jungwon wanted to protest yet it could just make them believe it was really him. "yes sir" he bows and leaves the room. once stepping out of the room, he leans against the wall and felt his heart racing fast. he wasn't expecting this to happen. he has no idea why he was jungkook's target. was it because you two are close? is that why he's trying to ruin his junior's career? because of his jealousy.

jungwon waited outside the room because he wanted to talk to you. he hopes you don't think it's really him. jungwon doesn't want to lose this friendship. the door then open after a few of minutes. "j-jungwon..." you said, making eye contact with him. "(y/n), i swear it isn't me. please believe me. i promised to never tell anyone" jungwon said. you felt a pair of arms around your shoulder and looked up to see jungkook. "it's best if you leave, jungwon" he said. that's when you realized what was happening. jungkook is trying to make you think it's jungwon and try to gain whatever he wants out of you. "hyung, i-" jungwon was then cut off by his members. "there you are! we were looking for you! oh hi there jungkook hyung" heeseung said. "hello there. it seems like you are busy, jungwon. you should go practice. i will take care of (y/n)" he said, making shivers go down jungwon's spine. jungwon looks at you once again and sees you mouth 'i trust you' before jungkook drags you away. the young leader sighs in relief, knowing he still has your trust. he was afraid you really did believe it was him.

"what was that all about?" sunghoon asked. "i was meaning to ask you that too. i notice you and (y/n) have gotten close" ni-ki said. "since we are around the same age and leaders of our groups, we became friends. she asked for my advice since she's been being stalked by a fan and they happened to work here" jungwon said which made his members shock. "why hasn't she told the CEO about it? isn't all staff check very well before they are hired to prevent this from happening" jake said. "yes, but her case is quite different. her stalker has been following her before she joined HYBE yet they're trying to put the blame on me. that's why i was called up. someone tweeted that i was 'stalking' her, providing what they called 'evidence' and it caught the attention of many fans. we talked it through and she doesn't believe it was me" jungwon explains. "damn...they haven't even debut yet and there's already problems. i feel so bad for (y/n). she must feel so scared to be alone" sunoo said. "at least she's with hyung. she should feel safe with him" jay said. "yeah... safe" jungwon clenched his hands.

meanwhile, jungkook takes you to an empty studio and has you sit down. "don't you worry, (y/n). the agency will do its best to find out if jungwon really is the person stalking you" he said wiping your tears away. "t-thank you so much, sunbaenim" you said yet he shakes his head. "didn't i say you could call me oppa?" he said. "sorry, oppa" you said, making him smile. "it's okay. however, i hope you can trust me now. unlike jungwon, i will keep your secrets safe" jungkook grabs your hand and kisses it. you felt disgusted by his gesture yet you kept a good posture. you gave him a fake smile which made him smile back too. "i will for now on, oppa" you replied. you were never going to trust this man. you never did trust men since you were little which surprised you when you told jungwon all of your secrets. "are you free right now?" jungkook asked and you got a bad feeling about this. "yes why?" you answered.

"do you wanna come over to my place and have some ramen?"