A Messege From Abby and Your Oportunity To Really Be Part of The Story...

Hello Everyone,

I can tell by the positive feedback that you are enjoying the story. I really hope that you like Miss Daphne Larkspur.

But I want to take a minute to step back from the story to introduce myself to you.

Hi, hello. I'm Abby. And I'm the sinister master mind behind this story as well as all of the other stories you can find in my works. Some are happier than others.

Okay, you know who I am now. So, I mentioned in the title I'm giving YOU, yes YOU, and opportunity to be a part of this story. I have a set plan for the story, but it's a flexible plot line. Meaning there's room to add little things. So, if you have any bright ideas, DM me and maybe you can help me add in a lil more to the story. If not, that's cool too there's plenty of fun planned out that will happen regardless of reader input.

Anyway, please feel free to DM me, let me know if you are enjoying what I've got going here. Don't forget to vote and comment, I read every single comment.

I would like you guys to know that I am going back through older chapters and doing little edits. Fixing spelling and such. I'm also adding (*) after mentioning a recipe that will be talked about in a "Recipes" chapter.

The next "recipes" chapter is going to have to wait a little longer than I would like as I am away from home at the moment, and my mom (who has all these recipes) is in another country! But don't worry my loves we will be reunited in two weeks time and you will have all your recipes mentioned in chapters 9-12 and any other chapters I publish before I get home and back with my mom.

Okay, that's about it. I love you all so so much, and I'll see you all in the next AN or recipes chapter.

Love love love Abby.

(Next update will be tonight or tomorrow night of things go the way I want them to)