Epilouge

My recovery took some time. I had experience in the field of PTSD, but seeing the footage of the base going up in flames and explosions definitely helped.

Steve had me put on recovery for the next few months. Meaning no real missions, not even little ones. Both Thor and I landed up in therapy although I needed much more help than him.

A few years after everything happened, I had basically recovered from everything that had happened. But I still didn't go on many missions. I talked to Steve, and Director Fury. I decided to retire from SHIELD. But if a fire situation arose I would gladly come back. But it just wasn't a good idea to have me as a full time agent anymore. Pietro resigned with me, claiming that A he had to take care of me, and B the team was strong enough without him.

The team offered to let us stay in the Tower. I could still cook in Tony's super fancy kitchen. We accepted. Our lives were nice. I was happy. Pietro took good care of me through my ups and downs. I wasn't afraid anymore. I was happy with how my life turned out after all.

THE END

AN: I hope you all enjoyed the book. It's all done now. But don't worry loves, I've got two brand new books in the works coming up soon.
One is a High School AU and the other is gonna be a long detailed story that starts from childhood and leads up to maybe being a Steve story. Tell me what you think?

Thank you all so much for reading, voting, commenting. I swear it makes my life worth living to see that even just one person likes my material. Be sure to look at my other stories, i have a bunch! I love you all so so much!

(One more big thank you to NeverGrowUpStayCrazy for making my beautiful cover. You are a gem darling! And I can't wait to see how you're Pietro story ends!!!)