11. | 𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 |

Today's view 🍂Suddenly all the love songsWere about you🍂

Today's view
🍂Suddenly all the love songs
Were about you🍂

°°Let's go°°

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Author's Pov

-------------------- --------------------
[1 year ago]

In that same darkroom that girl was sitting with buried hand and legs, that Monster didn't left her without doing anything. He did everything he wanted with this poor soul who was not even able to defend herself, her body was arching she was crying in pain, her intimate parts was bleeding bluntly but this time no one came nor to make her shut neither to give her food or bath like other days those maids do and today that fucking Monster was also nowhere to see. It was almost night and today she felt reliefed that today she is safe but at the same time she was crying because of everything that had happed, it was almost a month and she was not able to go out of this place, she tired to run away many times but no use. infact no one came to save her. Everyday she cried calling her family to rescue her but at the end of the day she only get disappointed with that Monster who came to abuse her. What i did to deserve all this, why no one came to save me, why that Monster is doing all this with me, don't i deserve normal loving life like other, why god why you are doing this with me. She was crying saying all this in her mind from the day she came here, and that's when she saw a beam of light flashing from distance and finally that door got opened but this time it's not those maids or him this time it was someone else. Someone who was answer of her all questions. Someone who came to give life in that lifeless soul, Someone who came to fill her dark life with lights just like now, Someone who came to protect her from that basted.

-------------------- ---------------------

[Present]

-------------------- ---------------------

*somewhere*

A man was sitting on his chair silently when his office door got opened and another person came inside while trembling
"B..boss i have to s..show you so..something"

He said shuttering very badly, his boss looked towards him with drak cold eyes rasing one eyebrow. With trembling hand he forwarded one envelope, his boss sat straight and took that envelope and opened it seeing what is inside his eyes darken, one by one he saw every picture but what triggered him was the last one just by seeing that he roared and throwed everything which was kept on table shattering sound could be heard in whole room, he was throwing whatever he was getting like a mad man which he is, and that person who gave him the envelope was standing thier sweeting badly.
His boss saw him and came towards him graping his collar he shouted
"THEN WHAT THE FUCK YOU ALL WHERE DOING THEIR HNN.. CAN'T EVEN ABLE TO STOP THIS FUCKING BASTED HE WAS ENJOINIG AND YOU ALL WERE PLEASING YOUR EYES."