17. | 𝙷𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚞𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚛 |

Today's view 🍂When his gently sideMakes you weak and His dominant sideMakes you wet🍂

Today's view
🍂When his gently side
Makes you weak and
His dominant side
Makes you wet🍂

°°Lets start °°

|||||||||||||||

"ISHANI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

"ISHANI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU.!?"

These words rang in my ears through the phone stick to my left ear, as i replied running as fast as i can, holding a paper bag in my hand.

"On the way tina, just 2 minutes and i will be infornt of you"

Huffing out air i said.

You must be thinking where i am running to.?

Well, an hour ago we were watching a C-drama, 'Falling into your smile'. And after seeing lots of burgers and sandwiches we wanted to eat them for dinner. But, whether is so cold today that we don't even wanted to come out of blanket, but the carving for so many delicious items forced us to.

And top of this, near by we have the best cafe, their burgers are best, more then those swiggy and zomato and they don't have any online service so we had to go thier.

For this we did a one round of 'Rochambeau', the one who loss will go out, and it's me.

[Rochambeau:- commonly know as Rock, Paper, Scissors game]

Sad life.!!

Coming infornt of my apartment door, i rang the doorbell. And within a second she came. Eyeing the package in my hand she took it from me and hurriedly went inside without saying anything, and top of this she smashed the door on my face.

What.!? Like seriously.!!

She locked the door on my face. Is those burger more important then me.!? I think yes.!!

Sighing deeply I again rang the doorbell.

It was just like the scene of 'Falling into your smile' where 'Lu SiCheng' shut the door on 'Tong Yao' face, after taking her hamburger when she come to join their team, just because he thought she is a delivery girl.