22. | 𝙸𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚒 |

Today's view 🍂If you don't leave your past,In past

Today's view
🍂If you don't leave your past,
In past.
It will destroy you future🍂

ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ. ɪ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇʀᴇʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ. ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ, ɪ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ɪᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇꜱ ᴍᴇ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ ꜱᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ɪ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴡʜᴇʟᴍᴇᴅ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴀᴛɪꜱꜰɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ.

Also, i am really sorry. I myself didn't thought that update will get this much delay but i did. And i am truly sorry for this. Hope you all will forgive your Preety author 🥺💓.

°°Let's start°°

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"She was Riya.!!"

I was walking out from warehouse, when Siddharth's words stopped me. Truning around i looked towards him with questioning look.

"That girl, you asked me to look for was Riya"

Just by hearing that girls name my blood boiled. Fisting my plam i tried to control the hatred erupting inside me.

Yesterday evening itself, I landed Jaipur. As at night I had to attend an important meeting, which was in one of our restaurant. While on my way to the V.I.P room in the restaurant, I bumped into a waitress. This is not the main problem, the main problem was her behavior. Because of bumping, the juice she was carrying spilled all over me.

She started to clean my coat even when I was denying. But, eventhod my coat was not wet on upper portion, she was rubbing her hankerchief near my neck, and that's when suddenly I noticed something stuffed in her nails. I stopped her and as I was going to have a close look of her nails she run away from their.