SIXTEEN

-Y/N's POV-

I was trying on outfits and the girls said I looked good, but I wanted one more person's opinion. I took a picture and sent it to Ejirou. I was in a white crop top that had flowing sleeves and black leggings that flared at the bottom. He replied immediately.

Eji❤️: Mmmm. i could eat you up. you look stunning.

Me: thx baby

Eji❤️: np. having fun?

Me: lots of it. the girls might go eat at that ramen place in a little bit.

Eji❤️: you get more specific every day i know you

Me: 🙄 very funny...

I put my phone down, got dressed, and paid for my clothes. As we were walking, I heard Tsu's stomach grumble. We all looked at her and laughed.

"I guess we should eat now," Mina skipped toward the ramen place like a little kid.

"I'm famished!" Tsu and Jiro said at the same time as they charged after Mina. Momo, Ochaco, and I hung back, leisurely walking in the sunlight.

"I could live on ramen," I said as I slurped up the noodles.

"I do live on ramen," Mina announced, and we all laughed.

"I hardly eat ramen," Momo murmured, and Jiro turned to her.

"I'm glad you've finally decided to live like a real person," she told Momo. "What? Nobody's life is complete without ramen." She said when we all stared at her.

"That is so true," Ochaco laughed.

My phone vibrated, so I checked it.

Eji❤️: you guys eating yet

Me: *sends picture of ramen

Eji❤️: kk. the guys decided to go somewhere else since half of them only eat ramen 🙄

Me: haha. have fun!

"Hey, Y/N!" Mina's voice intruded my thoughts. "Texting Kirishima?" I nodded and she grabbed my phone from me.

Me: You touch her, you die. got it?

Eji❤️: what?

Me: imma kill you if you hurt her

Eji❤️:um, Y/N?

Me: sorry. that was Mina. she took my phone

Eji❤️: oh, well tell her i would never hurt you. ever

I showed Mina the text and she said, "Y/N, you got some serious boyfriend material right there."

I smiled and put my phone down. "Thanks."

"How'd you bag the jackpot?" All the girls leaned in to hear my answer.

"I don't know. I was just myself. I guess I became friends with him, but I didn't change anything about me to get his attention."

Mina nodded, as if she was thinking very hard about something. I knew she wasn't, but I asked anyway.

"Whatcha thinking about, Mina?"

"Good question. I don't know," she said and we all laughed. After we'd paid, we got up and left, walking into another clothing store.

"Oh my gosh, Tsu! This would look so good on you!" I showed her a top I found. It was a dark green with a sort of loose fit.

"Thanks. I think it would too."

We spent the next 30 minutes picking out and trying on clothes, and when we left, Mina had so much stuff that I didn't know how she'd carry it all. But she somehow managed. Eventually, we got texts from Aizawa that it was time to go. I looked at my phone. How was it already 5:46??? We'd come here at 12:15. 

As if reading my thoughts, Mina said, "time really flies when you're having fun, huh?"

"Yep," I agreed. The bus ride to UA was chaotic. The girls bought stuff and the boys bought stuff and it was at least three times more crowded than it should've been. Ejirou got new gym shirts and shorts (because he didn't "have any"), while I got new clothes and snacks.

"Did you have fun today?" I asked him.

"Yeah, how about you?"

"I had tons of fun. We should do more stuff like that."

"What about just the two of us?"

"I-I would love that, Eji." I leaned on his shoulder.

"I'd love that too." I could hear the smile in his voice.

When we got back to UA, we were greeted by a very angry Bakugo. He was staring at me in a way that made me inch closer to Ejirou. Then Ejirou stepped in front of me. I realized all the guys were in a protective circle around me.

"What's all this for?" I whispered.

"All what?" He looked down at he with confusion.

"Do you really not know?" I asked and gestured to the guys currently in a circle around us.

"Oh. That. Yes. So, I asked the other guys to help keep you safe from Bakugo," He said. "If I'm not there, they can help you out."

This boy was going to be the death of me. He was just so sweet and kind and protective.

"Thanks," I murmured.

( guys sorry for the short chapter but i kind of gave up on it i'll try to make the next one better :) )