SEVENTEEN

** this gets a bit spicy**

Eji❤️: Hey. r u still up

Me: ya. wat up

Eji❤️: ur spelling sucks

Me: loll urs isn't any better

Eji❤️: ik

Me: so what's up

Eji❤️: ...

Me: hmm

Eji❤️: would you go on a date with me next saturday

Eji❤️: i'll take you wherever you want to go

Me: of course! i'd love to

Eji❤️: yess

Eji❤️: *sends picture of triumphant fist in the air

Me: you're adorable i hope you know that

Eji❤️: ik

Me: cocky boy

Eji❤️:😏

Me: haha

I looked at the time. It was only 7:34.

Me: do you want to hang out w/ me in my room for a little bit?

Eji❤️:sure. i'll be down in a sec

I put my phone down and laid back on my bed, waiting for the knock on the door. When it came, I opened the door and pulled him in. He backed me up against the door and gave me a soft kiss that progressively deepened until we were making out. He picked me up and set me on the bed, leaning over me as his tongue tangled with mine. I moaned and pulled his shirt over his head, relishing the strength of the muscles I felt in his back. One of his arms was curled under my waist, while the other cupped my jaw. I ran my hands through his wet hair and scraped my nails down his back. One of his hands snuck under my shirt and crept under my bra. I tilted my head back and groaned. I felt his soft lips sucking at my neck as his fingers teased my breasts.

"I want to see you," he whispered against my skin. I sat up and let him take my shirt off, but he left my bra on.

"I thought you wanted to see me," I whispered and he gently pushed me back down, chuckling. 

"I'll leave that for later."

He began kissing my stomach, tracing patterns onto my skin with his tongue.

"Mm," he hummed, "Mineta was right, you look and taste like a yummy snack." I was sure the blush had taken over my ears and hair now. I didn't speak, just watched him as he continued to lick his way lower, until he came to the tops of my pants.

"I'm sorry, baby girl, but these got to go." He eased them off me and flung them across the room. I leaned back as he leaned over me to kiss we again, but then one of his hands reached under my underwear and I bit my lip to keep from moaning. He stroked me, and suddenly, he inserted a finger. I moaned, and he smiled as he kissed my neck. He put another finger in, and I moaned a little louder.

"Mm, you like that, huh?" He gently bit my ear and then licked where he'd bit it, causing me to gasp. He began slowly thrusting his fingers in and out. His other hand was teasing my breasts, and I could feel myself getting close. All of the sudden, ecstasy washed through me as I came. I sighed with pleasure as I relaxed. Ejirou stood before me, licking his fingers, one by one, eyes on mine. Deliberately, I licked my lips and he shuddered.

"You taste so good," he murmured as he came over to me.

"Stay right where you are," I said as I stood from the bed and walked over to him. His eyes were traveling up and down my body. I gave him a small peck before saying, "your turn." He gave me a confused look, but I ignored him and pushed his pants down, leaving him only in his boxers and socks. Then I removed his boxers. His large, hard member sprang from the confines of the underwear. Slowly, I wrapped my hands around it and watched him gasp and shudder. 

"What do you want me to do, Ejirou?"

"What you're doing," his words came out strangled.

"Mm, not specific enough. Tell me, what do you want me to do?" He opened his mouth but no sound came out. His head was tilted back and he was holding my shoulders for support. I grinned as I sunk to my knees. He looked down at me.

"Babe, you don't need to-" I cut him off as my tongue swirl around his head.

"You don't want me to?" I purred slowly, starting to pull away, but he shook his head.

"I mean, you can if you want to, but you don't need to-" He stopped on a moan as I took all of him in my mouth. My tongue swirled around his member, and I watched his face. His hands tangled in my hair, not pressing, but just holding. I exhaled a hot breath and watched his core tighten. Then I scraped my nails along his shaft, relishing the sound of his moans. I sucked and sucked until he started gasping, "I-I'm going to come!" He yelled my name as he shot down my throat. I swallowed all of it, then pulled back, satisfied that I'd made him come. He squatted down and kissed me, and I leaned into him.

"You made me a mess. Now I'm going to show you who's boss," he said in a voice gone deep and growly and oh so sexy as he lifted me onto the bed. "Now, I'm gonna make you scream."