TWENTY - FOUR

- Y/N's POV-

- TWO WEEKS LATER- 

I was sitting in class, twirling a pen around my finger, when I heard a faint sound, almost like that of a roar. I sat straighter, listening. There it came again, louder this time. Other students began looking at each other questioningly. I looked out the window to see a huge white dragon approaching UA. And I could tell it wasn't a friendly dragon, either. 

"Everyone downstairs!" Aizawa yelled. We all made a mad rush for the door, down the hall, stairs and out the entrance. The white dragon stood threateningly, lashing its tail.

"It wants us to fight it." Kaminari said in realization.

"Yeah, but we're strong. We can take it," Kirishima said and pointed at the white beast. It snorted mockingly. "You want a piece of me, white trash?" He yelled at it, and I couldn't help but smother a laugh. Kirishima, a tiny human, challenging a huge ice-breathing dragon that could squish him into pulp under its paw. The mental image was kind of funny.

Suddenly, the League of Villains appeared next to the dragon. I knew a fight was about to start. 

"Hello, hero wannabes!" Dabi yelled enthusiastically.

"Oh, hey, Y/N!" Toga waved at me, and I glared back. Her hand fell to her side.

"You like our new member?" Magician man pointed at the dragon, who growled in response.

"No, I don't actually," Mina said with a frown.

"Yeah, we don't either," Bakugo drawled on behalf of the whole class. "And to show that, we're going blast your pretty little prop to hell!"

Then all hell broke loose. Class 1A lunged at the villains, who began attacking back. I found myself facing off against magician man, who laughed when he saw me. 

"We seem to always be meeting places, Y/N," he commented. Our fight became airborne, with him floating and me flying. I landed three consecutive punches, knocking him back, but he seemed to recover with unnatural speed. I received a blow to the face, and stars danced in my vision. Suddenly, I heard a scream. I turned to see Kirishima, and then magician man attacked. Without thinking, I blasted him with fire and turn my attention back to Kirishima. He was falling, but a huge ice spike was heading in his direction. I knew he wouldn't be able to dodge it. He would die.

My body began to move without me thinking. I couldn't let him die. No matter how hard I tried to deny it, I loved this boy, and even if he didn't love me back, I wouldn't let him die. I couldn't. Fire blasted out of my hands as I flew faster. I ignored everything except Kirishima.

"EJIROU!!!!" I screamed at the last second, seeing his beautiful red eyes turn to me and widen in surprise. I slammed into him, knocking him aside as searing pain erupted in my chest. Then, suddenly, everything exploded and went white.

( srry for the short chapter)