EIGHTEEN

** this is a lemon, so you can skip if you'd like**

My eyes widened at his words. He leaned over me and kissed me softly before leaning back and literally ripping my underwear off me. The halves fluttered to the floor. I moaned as he licked between my folds.  He pulled me to the edge of the bed and eased his tongue into me.

"Oh god, Red, oh..." I trailed off as my fingers gripped the sheets. I felt his teeth nip me and I jerked. He started laughing, which made me moan all the more. He began to suck, his fingers and tongue torturing me. I was writhing, moaning my pleasure, but when he replaced his tongue with three fingers and began thrusting, I lost it and came. And it was the sexiest thing to watch him lick his fingers, one by one.

"Do I taste good?" I whispered, and he nodded.

"How about me?" He asked, and I smirked.

"Delicious. But not quite a full meal." His red eyes darkened with lust. He kissed me again.

"Do you taste yourself on my lips?" I murmured against his mouth.

"Yep. And I taste amazing."

"Cocky," I teased. He pulled my bra off me and leaned back to look at me.

"You are... absolutely gorgeous," he whispered reverently. "And you're all mine." He bent his head and began to suck my breasts one by one, teasing them with his tongue and teeth. My hands buried themselves in his hair as I moaned.

"T-tease," I groaned out.

"But you're enjoying it," he whispered in a seductive tone, making me shiver. I was. I really, really was. "I promised I'd show you who's boss," he licked the outer ring of my ear. I ached into him and his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Scoot onto the bed," he ordered in a heated tone. I smiled and moved back. He climbed on top of me and just laid in the V of my legs, toying with my breasts. I ran my fingers through his silky hair.

"I think you should try wearing your hair without any gel. It's so soft," I combed my hands through it.

"Anything for you, sweetheart. If you wanted me to go bald, I'd probably do that too."

"No, you wouldn't. You love your hair too much."

"But still, I love you more." I smiled at his words. Gently, I began to snake my tail up the side of his inner thigh. He groaned into my chest. I wrapped my tail around his member, feeling it harden. I smirked. I could hear him panting, gripping me and the sheets. I wrapped tighter and let the tip of my tail trace little patterns into the skin there. 

"Babe, I don't want to mess your sheets up," his voice was strangled. Suddenly, I stopped. He looked at me, giving me puppy eyes.

"I thought you didn't want to mess my sheets up," I laughed.

"I-well... I still want you to do what you were doing," he said while blushing redder than his hair. I started using my tail to pleasure him again. Suddenly, I reached my hand down as cupped his balls, and he went crazy.

"Where's my pants?" I was so confused by his question, but answered, "over there on the floor." I swear, that boy leapt the entire space, dug through his pants, and held up a small, square package triumphantly like a little kid who won something out of a machine at the arcade. It took me a second to realize what it was.

"A condom?"

He nodded, about to open the package, then seemed to change his mind and walked over to me. "You put it on me," He whispered. Heat crept into my cheeks as I opened the packet and stretched the material over his now huge member. For a moment, I could only stare. There was no way it had been that big earlier. He looked from my eyes to what I was staring at and chuckled.

He pushed me back on the bed and got on top of me. "Just tell me if it hurts or if I'm going to fast," he whispered as he hovered at the entrance. Slowly, he pushed inside, groaning.

"Ah, you're so tight," he said as he pushed in to the hilt.

"You're so.. big. So freaking big, " I moaned as he began to move. He started with a slow, steady rhythm that quickly progressed to being frantic and breathless. He felt so good. This felt so good. So right. I came as ecstasy washed over me, and seconds later, I felt Ejirou shudder as he came as well. Reluctantly, he pulled out, slowly walked to the restroom, and disposed of the condom. 

He walked back over to me after he'd put his underwear and pants on and laid down beside me.

"That was amazing," He whispered into my hair.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed and snuggled into his chest. I shivered from the pleasure and he misinterpreted it.

"Let's get you dressed so you won't be cold," he sprung off the bed before I said anything and started rummaging through my drawers.

"What's this?" I looked up to see him grinning over a piece of black, lace lingerie. My face heated as I lunged for the clothing, but he snatched it away.

"Wait, give that back!" I laughed, then gave up and bent down to get an underwear from my drawer. I felt a sharp slap on my ass and look back to see Ejirou openly checking it out, so I wiggled it a little bit. Which made him laugh. A lot. I slid on my underwear, which I had purposely chosen because it was thin and covered almost nothing, Then my sweats, and a jacket that had slits for my wings to fit through.

"I have a question." He said. "Ask away," I replied.

"Do you have to have all your shirts tailored for your wings?"

"Um, yes," I had to bit my lip to keep from laughing. "Did you think that stores randomly sold shirts and jackets with wing slits in the back?"

He blushed. "Well, there's also Hawks to worry about."

"Yeah, but he wears his pro hero body suit like 24/7. So he only needs that jacket."

"Ah, that makes sense," Ejirou nodded thoughtfully.

"Wait. I just had the time of my life and you're concerned about how I get my clothes?"

He rubbed his neck. "It's just that you bought so many new shirts and stuff, so I didn't know."

"I already sent them to the tailor down the street. She knows how to make them."

"How?"

"I have no idea. She kind of takes it, cuts it , sews it, and hands it back and it looks great." I shrugged and realized I didn't know how my own clothes got tailored. Ejirou laughed, as if reading my thoughts.

"Maybe you should find out,"

"Maybe I should," I said as I zipped the jacket up. We both laid down on the bed, with my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat steadily. His hands played with my hair, soothing me. I was so relaxed, at least until he picked me up and flipped us so his head was on my chest. 

"Why do you always smell so damn good?" His voice was muffled by my shirt.

"I don't know," I laughed, "but you're not too bad smelling yourself."

"I'm glad I have that going for me. Anything else?"

I laughed. "Well, you're not too bad looking either. And you have one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen."

He snuggled into my chest. "Thanks," he murmured. I wished we could stay like this forever, close to each other, but I knew that wasn't possible. So I hugged him tighter, relishing the sweet moments we spent together.