Chapter 7

KATHERINE

I can't seem to put a stop to Miss Clemente's kisses, no matter how hard I try. Each kiss she plants on me leaves my knees feeling like jelly.

Parang marshmallow yung lambot ng mga labi niya na tinutukso akong suklian ito.

Kahit na inuudyukan ako ng isip kong itugon ang halik ay pinigilan ko parin ang sarili ko. Hindi ako gumalaw hanggang sa kusa siyang lumayo sa akin.

She closed her eyes for a moment, then slowly opened them and locked her gaze on me.

Damn!

Here we go again, my heart starts racing every time I catch a glimpse of those mesmerizing eyes.

Bakit ba nararamdaman ko 'to?

Why does it seem like this is more intense than what I feel for Trina? I mean, I know I like Trina because she evokes various emotions in me and it hurts whenever she mentions someone else.

I'm confident about my feelings for Trina.

I love her.

I find it puzzling how I feel about this woman. Each time I encounter her, I become anxious. It would make sense for me to feel anger towards her due to her annoying behavior, but instead, it's this confusing mix of emotions.

Hindi ko naman siya gusto.

"M-Miss Clemente.."

"I told you to stop pero hindi ka nakikinig!" she exclaimed in frustration before distancing herself from me and avoiding any direct eye contact.

The heck, why is she blushing?

"W-Why did you kissed me?" Wala sa sarili kong tanong. Hindi parin ako maka recover.

"Because you're so annoying." Masungit niyang sagot.

Taking a seat on her swivel chair, she released a deep sigh before turning her attention towards me.

Yung mata niya ang sarap tusukin dahil ang talim na naman.

Siya na yung nanghalik tapos siya pa yung galit!

"Ano ba kasi yung kailangan mo Miss? Nagagalit ka tapos bigla-bigla ka nalang nang-hahalik. Tapos ngayon galit ka na naman." Reklamo ko sa kaniya.

Gusto ko mag dabog dahil ninakawan niya ako ng halik.

Sabi ko si Trina dapat yung first kiss ko sa babae pero ninakaw naman neto.

"I really need to discuss the volleyball team you're planning to join. I wanted to inform you earlier, but your attitude got in the way and left me hanging. And now I see you engaging in flirtatious behavior. What the hell was that Miranda? " She said, her voice carrying hint of annoyance.

Flirtatious behavior? Eh ano namang ngayon?

Maka react naman akala mo jowa.

"You could have told me politely, Miss, but you also started with your rudeness. And what's wrong with me flirting around?" Sagot ko na may kamalditahan.

Di ako papatalo sayo.

"Do you like Miss Montero?"

I was completely taken aback by what she said and I just couldn't seem to find the right words to respond. It seems like cat got my tongue.

"Miranda."

"W-Why do you care?" Nag iwas ako ng tingin.

"I'm asking you Miss Miranda." Nambabanta n'yang sabi.