3.

-
"-Prom queen!" Casey becker finished her rant to Cassie ,who turned to look at her. "Prom queen? You wanna be the prom queen?" She questioned with a raised eyebrow ,and Casey nodded

"Yep, absolutely! And steve will be the Prom king." Casey said, and Cassie shook her head.

"Cassie!" Stu came up from behind the two girls, wrapping her arms around Cassie, placing a small kiss to her cheek.

"Hey, stu." Cassie greeted with a smile ,"Yeah, Hey, stu." Casey greeted with a force smile on her face.

"Oh, hey Casey, didn't see ya there." Stu said, and Cassie chuckled, shaking her head at stu.

"Hey, stu, are you running for Prom king?" Casey questioned and stu shook his head,

"Prom king? Nah, but I am sneakily volunteering Billy for Prom King." He replied

"But why not? You'll make a great Prom king." Cassie told him and stu shrugged, "Not my style."

"How about you, Cassie? Are you running for Prom queen?" Stu questioned, and Cassie shook her head.

"Nope, I have zero interest in Prom whatsoever." She replied, "You'll make a great Prom queen." Stu said, winking at her

"Well, there's no point in running for Prom queen and king if steve and I are going to win, obviously." Casey said, causing the two other teens to look at her.

Stu chuckled as he started to sway side to side with Cassie. "Yeah, right."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Casey questioned, crossing her arms and stu shrugged, bitting his bottom lip ,"nothing."

"Cassie, stu." The teens turned and saw their friends. Billy came and stood on the other side of Cassie. He leaned against the lockers while Sidney stood beside him with her hand on his arms.

Tatum smiled, "So, what's she doing here?" She looked at Casey.

"I was just talking to Cassie." Casey said, slightly glaring at Tatum,"I'll be on my way now. See you later, Cassie." With that, she walked away.

"Oh, she is totally not gonna win Prom queen," Stu laughed ,"at least not with that attitude."

"She's running for Prom queen?" Tatum chuckled, shaking her head. "She is so not winning."

"Cassie, are you running for Prom queen?" Randy questioned, and Cassie shook her head.

"Nope. I do not need a crown to tell me how awesome I am." She replied with a small smirk.

"Yeah, Cassie prescott is the most awesome girl there is." Stu said, "and also sexy." He added

Cassie chuckled, slightly blushing. "Anyway, Billy's gonna win Prom King." Billy looked over at Cassie with a surprised look on his face.

"What do you mean? I'm not running for Prom King." He said before his eyes darted to stu, and he paled.

"You..you didn't." Stu giggled, "Oh but I did. It's for standing me up last night, I was hurt, man. Plus, Randy helped."

Billy turned and glared at Randy, who laughed ,"it's not that bad, man."

"It is the most horrifying crime that is ever committed!" Billy agrued, and Cassie and stu laughed

"Man, I didn't know the Billy loomis was afraid of being the Prom King." Tatum said, chuckling

"I am not afraid!" Billy hissed out, "it's just... I am getting you back for this, stu."

Stu chuckled, "I know you will, but you know what would make you feel better and dig my grave even deeper?" Stu grinned

"Randy and I nominated Cassie for Prom queen!" Stu said quickly, rushing away, and Randy followed him, and Cassie stared at their retreating figures.

"Son of bitch!"

---------------------------
Word count - 592

Short chapter but hope you enjoy!