18.

-
Cassie couldn't believe it. She killed her own sister. Sidney was dead because she killed her. She didn't want to kill her. She thought that Sidney was gonna pay by going to jail.

Cassie was taken to the hospital to get herself checked out. The minute she stepped into the hospital, Billy and Randy were with her.

They were asking her if she was okay? If she was hurt. But all she could manage to say was , "I killed her."

She didn't say anything else, and she got herself checked out, and then she went and waited on news on stu.

Stu was still in surgery, and everyone was waiting for news on him.

Billy stood up and grabbed Cassies hand, and she stood up, and Billy took her towards the bathrooms.

"Talk, I'm listening." Billy told her, and tears streamed down Cassie's face. "I killed my own sister, Billy."

"I mean, she was gonna kill me, but still, I killed her. She was my sister, and despite the shit we went through, I still loved her." Cassie said

"If you didn't kill her, then I would've killed her." Billy told her, and Cassie looked at him.

"What?" Billy sighs, running a hand through his hair.

"I'm Ghostface, or at least one of them. I killed Casey, Steve, and so many others. I was gonna kill my dad, but someone beat me to it. Was it you?" He questioned

"Yeah." Cassie quietly said ,"I'm not mad." Billy told her ,and Cassie sniffled before she wrapped her arms around Billy.

Billy wrapped his arms around Cassie, holding her tight. "It's gonna be okay, Cassie."

"It'll be okay."
- -
Stu was fine, but he had to be in the hospital for more days. Cassie leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to stu's head before doing the same with Billy, who had fallen asleep in the chair.

She walked out of the hospital room, and she let out a deep breath.

"Cassie," Cassie turned her head and looked at dewey. "You have a minute to talk?" He asked, and she nodded.

"What is it?" She questioned, "it's your sister." Dewey said

"What about her?" Cassie questioned, "we can't find her."

"What? What do you mean? She's dead, dewey. I killed her." Cassie told him

"I know, she was dead, or at least we thought that she was. She wasn't, and she got away." Dewey told her

"We put out an APB out for her, but you, Billy, and Stu would have protection until we watch her." Dewey said

"She's not gonna stick around, dewey. If she's gone, then she's gone." Cassie said

"I um, I gotta head back to Billy and stu, but thanks for telling, dewey." She said and dewey nodded.
- -
Billy had woken up when he felt someone drape over him, and he relaxed when he saw that Cassie was putting a blanket over him.

He rubbed his eyes ,"How long was I asleep for?" He questioned

"Not that long." Cassie replied. "What's wrong?" He questioned, and Cassie sighed,

"It's Sidney. She's still alive, and she's on the run." Cassie told him, and he sat up straighter, "What?"

"Dewey said that he's gonna have cops around us until they catch her, but she's not gonna be in woodsboro anymore." Cassie said

"We'll be ready for her." Billy said, reaching out and grabbing Cassies hand in his.

"We'll be ready this time. She won't hurt any of us." He told her, and Cassie sniffled

"I thought I killed her. I didn't kill her." Billy pulled Cassie into his lap, and she silently cried in his shoulder.
------------------------------
Word count - 607

Hope you enjoy!

P.S. I love Sidney, but it's for the plot. I'm so sorry to everyone who loves Sidney!