7.

-

(Cassie's outfit)

(Cassie's outfit)

The next day, Cassie walked out of her room almost bumping into Billy. "You don't even live here, how do you pop out of nowhere, dude?"

Billy chuckled ,"sid gave me a key, remember? Please tell me you are not wearing those shorts to school?"

Cassie smiled ,"well, Yes I am, and you buttercup don't judge me."

Billy blinked, amused ,"buttercup?"

Cassie chuckled ,"I haven't had any coffee yet. So excuse me for insanity. Speaking of coffee, I'm getting some."

Billy watched as Cassie walked down the stairs. "Hey, Billy." Sidney greeted and Billy turned to look at her.

"Hey, sid." Without saying another word, Billy turned around and walked down the stairs.

He walked into the kitchen where Cassie was preparing some coffee. "So, what exactly did you do to Stu yesterday?" He questioned

"What do you mean?" Cassie questioned, glancing at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Well, for starters he was excited and extra hyper and second, he seemed upset about something." Billy told her

"Oh, right. Stu asked me to the Halloween dance as his date and I said yes and I also told him parts of his accident since Gale weathers reminded him of it." She replied

"You what? I thought we agreed we wouldn't say anything to him about it." Billy said and Cassie sighed as she fully turned to look at Billy.

"It's been a year, Billy. He deserves to know some things about his accident." Cassie said

Billy sighed, running a hand through his hair. "He hugged me yesterday and apologized for scaring me,"

"I didn't know why but I guess I do now. I have to talk to him about apologizing for something he shouldn't be apologizing for." He added

Cassie hummed drinking her coffee, "Have you talked to dewey yet?"

Billy nodded ,"As usual, They haven't found out who did it." He eyed her outfit.

"You seriously gonna wear that?" Cassie looked down at her outfit, "and what's wrong with it?"

"The shorts for starters! It's fall, Cassie. It's windy outside and your wearing shorts." Cassie let out a small laugh.

"And what do you suggest? That I wear nun clothes?" She questioned and he nodded.

"It's a choice." Cassie shook her head, "not for me." She finished her coffee and placed the mug in the sink.

"Well, I'm ready. We're picking up Stu?" She questioned and Billy nodded
- -

"-Carrie, The Blob, The Thing, Parents." Cassie listed as she went through the movies.

"These are all horror movies," Tatum told her and Cassie lifted her gaze and looked at her.

"We're standing in the horror section, tatum. We walked in the blockbuster and headed towards the horror section," Cassie told her

"I know what we did. We're always watching horror movies, let's watch something else for a change." Tatum said

"Like what? I rather see someone getting murdered than getting it on." Cassie said ,"plus, I'm pretty sure that you and sid would go upstairs half through the movie to talk about boys while painting your nails."

"We should join us. We wanna know what you think about Stu." Tatum told her with a smirk.

"You could just ask me. I think he's hot, handsome. He's sweet and kind and the most amazing person ever. He may have some issues but I like him." Cassie said, with a blush and a smile.

"You ever think about having sex with him?" Tatum questioned,

"Tatum!" Sidney whispered shouted, looking around to see if anyone heard.

"What? It's an honest question." Tatum said, looking at Cassie with a smirk. "So?"

"Stu and I are taking things slow. So, no I haven't thought about it." Cassie said, picking a movie.

"The shining."

Tatum sighed, "fine. We'll watch the shining."
----------------------------------
Word count - 629

Hope you enjoy!