11.

-
Everything in Cassie's life seemed to be falling apart. It all started the day her mother was murdered.

Everyone thinks that Cassie prescott life is perfect but they are wrong. Cassie's life is far from perfect.

She has a father who is absent. She has a sister who doesn't want to talk to her, and she has a dead mother. Not to mention, the news reporters following her around asking so many questions.

Cassie lost count on how many times she had snapped at the news reporters and told them to fuck off.

Cassie prescott was slowly losing her mind and she needed to release all her anger out.

She tried screaming, she tried punching and breaking things but it didn't work. All her anger was still there.

Being with Stu and Billy calmed her anger down a bit but it was still there, nagging at her.

She wanted to get rid of it.

Stu macher knew that he was a dumbass sometimes, everyone calls him a dumbass all the time but it wasn't true, not in the slightest.

Stu was smart, maybe too smart for his own good but he didn't seem to know that but what he did know was when to tell when Billy was anger about something.

He knew that Billy was angry but he also knew that Cassie was angry. They both acted calm but in the inside it was like a brewing storm just waiting to be released.

Stu witnessed first hand how Billy releases his anger. It's either through rough sex that leaves Stu limping for days and a sore butt or murdering someone.

Billy sometimes choses rough sex over murder but Stu wasn't complaining about it.

Stu knew Cassie like he knew Billy. He knew everything about them. He knew how they lied, he know how they hide things and he knew their anger.

Cassie rarely got angry but when she did. It was like she turned into the hulk or something but Stu knew it was a different kind of anger that Cassie has.

An anger that he was too familiar with. Billy had the same anger. The anger that never goes away, the one that finally makes you snap. The one that takes your sanity.

Stu knew that Cassie was ready to lose her sanity. Any moment Cassie was gonna explode.

Billy knew, of course he did but he was hiding from Cassie. He had witnessed first hand how Cassie lost her shit.

She was scary when she lost her temper and he didn't want to be a target. So, he was avoiding her like a plague but that only seemed to fuel Cassie's anger.

Stu sometimes think that Billy is a complete dumbass. If Billy doesn't like it when Stu isn't around him when he's anger than of course, Cassie isn't gonna like it when Billy's avoiding her when she's angry.

So, Stu was stuck with Cassie and he didn't mind it one bit at all. It was just that Cassie?

She was a lot like Billy. It seemed that rough sex was kinda her thing as well.

Stu Macher knew that he was a bottom. He loved getting fucked. It seemed like Billy and Cassie loved fucking him.

Stu wasn't gonna even ask where Cassie got the strap from but she was fucking him like her life depended on it.

Stu was a moaning and whimpering mess for her. Cassie didn't know that stu could look this beautiful during sex.

His body moved with every thrust she gave, his eyes clenched shut, his lips were parted as moans and gasped escaped him. 

Tatum was right. Cassie was pretty much the man in the relationship but she didn't care. Stu was such a bottom for her. She loved it and she loved that he didn't even put up a fight.

She wasn't stupid or blind. She saw the hickies on his thighs, she saw the way his hole was stretched out and abused already.

She knew that someone else fucked him but she didn't care. "C-cassie!" She loved the way he was screaming her name.
- -
Cassie walked out of the bathroom, drying her hair as stu winced. "Man, you fuck harder than Billy does."

"Billy?" Cassie questioned, raising an eyebrow at him and Stu became nervous. "You weren't supposed to know that."

"Billy fucks you while he's with my sister?" Cassie questioned walking over and gripping stu's chin.

"Don't lie to me." Stu bit his bottom lip , nervously playing with the hem of his shirt.

"He doesn't love her, Cassie. Billy and I are in a relationship together and he likes rough sex when he's anger too." He quietly confessed.

"He broke my bed once when he fucked me a little to hard." He added with a small chuckle.

"Hmm, so you bottom for both of us, huh?" Stu nodded his head ,"uh-huh. I like getting fucked by the two of you, Cassie. I love you, Cassie." He leaned into her touch.

"But you love Billy too?" Stu nodded ,"He loves both of us, Cassie. He wants the three of us to be together."

"He has to break with Sidney. If he's with you, he can't continue cheating on her." Cassie said and stu nodded.

"He's planning on breaking up with her soon." Cassie nodded

"Let's get some sleep. You look exhausted," Cassie told him and stu softly smiled.

"Yeah, cause you fucked all the energy out of me. I'm always tired after sex." He told her, laying down on her bed and she laid down next to him.

"Can we cuddle?" Stu questioned, "yeah." Stu wrapped his arms around Cassie, resting his head on her chest.

"Cass, can I tell you a secret?" Stu whispered, he lifted his head and looked at her.

"I like rough sex." Cassie let out a small laugh.

"I know."
------------------------------

Word count - 982

Hope you enjoy!

Sorry if it made anyone uncomfortable with Cassie being the Top!

Also sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes!