12.

(Cassie's outfit)

(Cassie's outfit)

Billy loomis doesn't easily get scared. He wasn't afraid of anything but getting pushed back inside of his house by Cassie.

Well, he was scared especially with the way, she was looking at him. She was glaring at him with her arms crossed.

"Is something wrong?" Billy questioned, "You're cheating on my sister." Cassie told him and his eyes widened

"What? No I'm not!" Billy denied and Cassie hummed ,"oh? So you're not fucking stu behind her back?"

"What?" Cassie chuckled ,"Stu and I had sex last night. I fucked him and he was so sensitive after that good fuck. You know, he said that I fucked him harder than you did. Poor stu couldn't even walk after I finished with him."

"He's such a bottom." She chuckled ,"Wait, how did you..oh! Where did you even get a strap?" Billy questioned, genuinely curious.

Cassie rolled her eyes ,"That's your biggest concern!? Break up with my sister you moron! If you love stu then break up with her!"

"Not only are you stringing my sister along, you're hurting stu's feelings. He may not show it but every time you are with Sidney, he hurts." She told him

Billy sighed, "I know and I'm gonna break up with her, I am. What..what do you think about the three of us being together after I break up with Sidney?" He asked

"I don't know. I like you, I do but we're gonna have to take things slow." Cassie said and he nodded.

"Okay, but what about us fucking stu at the same time, hm? That sounds like a very good idea." Billy suggested

"We're taking things slow, remember." She told him and he sighed ,"worth a try."

"Oh and also, Randy knows about me and Stu. He..uh..he kinda caught us in the middle of having sex. I had stu bend over the counter and next thing we both know, Randy's inviting himself inside of stu's house." Billy told her with a small smirk

"I didn't even stop, Randy seemed so traumatized." He evilly laughed and Cassie shook her head.

"You are evil,Billy."
- -

School sucked as usual and by the time Cassie arrived home. She was exhausted. She saw a package on her doorstep.

"Oh great, a bomb." She mumbled to herself before she crouched down in front of the box.

It was addressed to her, which was weird since she didn't even order anything. She wasn't expecting any gifts from her grandparents either.

She grabbed the package and stood up, unlocking the door before walking inside and closing the door behind her.

She walked upstairs and into her room. She placed the package down before grabbing a box opener and cutting the tape.

She opened the box before looking inside. There was a costume inside of it. She pulled it out and it was father death or as people have been calling him lately, Ghostface.

Who would send her that? She placed the costume on her bed before grabbing the voice changer that under the costume. She tossed it on her bed before her eyes caught the knife.

It was a modified buck 120. Stu had told her about it once. She held it in her hand and stared at it.

It was real and real sharp. She placed it down on her bed before checking the box.

There was only one thing left in the box and it was a tape. A video tape. Confused, she pulled it out before walking to grab her camera.

Her eyes widened and her hands clenched around the camera as she watched the video that played.

It was a video of her mother and Hank loomis. Billy's father.
-------------------------------------
Word count - 621

Hope you enjoy!