Chapter 17

Thank you for 18k on Dec. 19th and 19k on Dec. 21st~❤️

Tell me your theories. I see some mixed opinions on what is going on so far.

Some of you think that Hyunjin is in the mafia--💀 (Never gonna let y'all live that down--)

Some of you don't seem to think Hyunjin is being the weird one (as in Felix is the creepy roommate?) Which can be believable, if you consider his behavior. We gotta keep in mind that this is Felix's POV, not Hyunjin's 😅 It will favor Felix's actions.

Some of you were seeming to panic about the stockholm syndrome tag 😂

What do you think is going on so far? I want to hear your thoughts sksksk.

Anyway, I'm playing with Hyunho's hearts on an AI app. I have created a situation so toxic that the AI is actually breaking character to get mad and ask me to say certain things for the character's sake. Even using the crying emoji 😂

***

After I angered Hyunjin, he went to his room for quite a while and didn't come out for a long time. For all I knew, he could be jerking off in there. But I was left to imagine as I stayed in the living room, changing into each of the skirts that Hyunjin had bought me one by one to check them. And sure enough, all of them were short as hell.

Not that I minded. The shorter the skirt, the more tempting I'll be to Hyunjin.

So, I was pleased with the short skirts and even more pleased each time I remember that he had supplied them.

Maybe I should actually consider the job offer he gave me. I would love to see him work. And he's right, those benefits and that salary wouldn't hurt.

Plus, I like this designer stuff.

I was cheeky and purring happily as I checked the wash instructions on each of the skirts, before I snuggled the stuffed animal Hyunjin had gotten me, scenting him off of it as I put the new clothes into the newly fixed washer.

On top of being a successful business man and handsome as fuck, he's also handy. He should learn how to leave some ovaries to explode for the other tops. I mean, what other man out there is there that is a clean cut business man, but can also get down and work on a machine? That's so attractive--

It makes me wish for more than just his dick, you know?

The moment that I heard Hyunjin's bedroom door open, I excitedly flew out of the laundry room to see him. He didn't have a boner anymore, and was tying a tie around his neck. I purred a greeting to him as I approached him, earning a glare from him as I came to scent him a bit.

"Why are you putting on a tie? Are you going somewhere?" I asked with a little pout. "I thought you were gonna spend the day with me?"

He huffed at me. "I am leaving. But you're coming with me."

"I am?" I asked with a frown. "Why? Where to?"

"My office. I have to go and handle a situation at the office, and you might as well come so I can show you everything you'd need to know."

"Now?" I asked with a little pout. "I thought you postponed everything at work?"

"Problems happen." He mumbled, stepping forward to place a hand on my hip before pulling me closer. "So go get dressed. I'll be waiting for you."