Chapter 32

I hope you I'm not poly readers have flashbacks to the end.

***

Hyunjin slept for hours. By hours, I mean the lazy alpha didn't bother to get up and do anything for the entire day, and slept into the early morning hours. Waking up by my side around four in the morning.

I was already up. I was a little sore, and I'd been napping when I could through the day, so I couldn't sleep through the night. Which I was glad for now, because it meant that I could be with my alpha now, when he was awake.

I softly purred at Hyunjin when I noticed him waking up, scooting my body closer to his to steal some cuddles. He grunted at me, but accepted the cuddles as he reached up to hold his head, that must have been aching.

We stayed quiet for quite a while. A good thirty minutes at least, just laying next to each other as I was enjoying his awake presence and he was waking up in the middle of a mild hangover. Probably processing why he had a hangover, too, if his first sentence of the day to me was anything to go off of.

"Did you do it?" He asked as he lazily ran his fingers through his messy bed head.

"You don't remember?" I asked with a little smile as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"No."

I hummed. "Well...yeah. I did it. All the way." I mumbled, nuzzling my nose into his neck to hide my now blushing face at the mention.

"How do you feel?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me in close, moving to lay on his side so he could see my expression, not letting me hide. I looked up at him with my little blush on my face, to see him staring back at me with worry glinting his eyes.

I smiled a little at the look on his face, before I propped myself up to kiss him. A little peck on the lips, followed by what I hoped was a reassuring smile.

"I'm fine. A little sore, but fine."

"Sore?" He asked, as one of his hands slid down my side to hold my ass gently.

"Yeah." I mumbled. "I don't think I prepped myself well enough. You're bigger than I expected."

For a moment, my words made his eyes glint smugness over worry, probably feeling his ego inflating when I called him big. I gave him a knowing look, while he leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Okay. So you're doing alright physically." He mumbled, as his eyes dropped to my bare neck, before they drifted back to my eyes. "Emotionally?"

"I liked it, baby." I mumbled. "I mean, I don't think I did it right, but...as long as you don't remember me doing it wrong, I can deal with that."

"What could you possibly do wrong?" He asked with a frown. "All I really expected from you was to take care of yourself and ride me. You've shown that you know how to prep yourself, and I'm sure you know which hole I'm supposed to go in. There's only one possibility. What could you mess up?"

"I don't know." I mumbled. "It just really feels like I forgot something."

He stared at me for a few moments, as he seemed to be considering my worries.

"What all did you do?" He asked. "Every little thing, tell me."

"You want me to tell you everything?" I asked with a little frown. "I don't think it's that important. We've already finished. It's been like...eighteen hours. I don't think it matters."

The alpha stared at me for a few moments. He seemed to be getting tense, before his eyes went over to the nightstand. I followed his gaze, but I didn't know what he was looking at specifically.