Chapter 27

Thank you for 34k on Jan. 8th and 35k on Jan. 9th~🤎

So many of you are worried about that stockholm syndrome tag 😂

I agree with what one of you guys said like 6-7ish chapters back.

Stockholm syndrome doesn't just have to do with being kidnapped. People that are abused (physically, mentally or sexually) can also experience stockholm syndrome. Stockholm syndrome is defined by a weird phenomenon of someone being captured or abused sympathizing (and sometimes falling in love) with the one that has captured or abused them. I want to point out as well that it isn't always a romantic attraction. A child that is abused but still loves their parent (typically one that will willingly try to avoid something like CPS to protect them) also has stockholm syndrome. It isn't just a romantic interest thing. Look it up, babes. It might take some of your fear away 😂 If you're thinking Hyunjin is gonna kidnap Felix--what's the point? None. They live together 💀 If he really wanted to, he could just bar Felix from leaving the house. Hyunjin's possessiveness does that to an extent. But if you're thinking Hyunjin is gonna outright kidnap Felix and run off with him, no.

I thought about it 🤡

But no. So calm down and wait to see why there's a stockholm syndrome tag 😂

***

"Do you mind if I take a bath while we talk?"

...

Those words kept running through my mind. And now, after my alpha had approved my request with an eagerness I don't think I'd ever seen from the alpha, I was trying to encourage myself into taking off my clothes. I'd already carefully propped up my phone next to the bath tub's faucet. Hyunjin couldn't see me right now. Frankly, I don't think he was even looking at his phone anyway. Again, I could hear the sound of him vigorously running his hand up and down his cock, leaving me with the desire to do more for him, but...

Also, I wish he'd let me see it...

I hadn't asked. And honestly, I was afraid to ask to see more of him, in case it angered him into hanging up. I wanted so desperately to continue this with him. Take care of him in my own way, since I couldn't be with him in person. I wanted him to see my body. I wanted to feel pretty under his gaze. And the idea of the perverted alpha watching me and using my body's image to jerk off made my heart flutter excitedly.

I want him to stare at me. I want to be used. And most importantly?

I really want him to want me too.

That thought was what gave me the courage to take my clothes off as the bath was filling up. Hyunjin had given me permission to full reign of all of the bath products available, though I really only needed soap. I was shaved. And frankly I wasn't brave enough to shave in front of him and make any potential body hair noticed anyway. I don't think we were at that point in our relationship. But I had taken the liberty of snagging a bath bomb and creating a bubble bath. To which Hyunjin had taken a moment out of his jerking off to chuckle at me and call me cute as I splashed around the bath water to create the bubbles. Though he went right back to jerking off.

At least he's paying attention to what I do rather than just my body...some.

As I finished taking off my clothes, I had to again encourage myself to step in front of the camera. This wasn't my first time undressing myself in front of him. This was just the first time he'd be looking.