Chapter 10

Hindi ko mapigilang makaramdam ng galit. Basically his condition is all about my possible cheatings and relationship with other people. And our engagement will be announced earlier.

The audacity.

He smirked at me. "Just like what I have said. If you can't keep up with those then---"

Napatayo ako. He is just evil and unfair.

"Do I have a choice?" I asked him mockingly. "My family needed you...I don't have a choice El!"

"Exactly. I don't want you to have options." He heartlessly stated.

God! He is really impossible. I thought I could at least keep up with him, but no! Everything about him is too much. What does he think of himself?

"And Joaquin is my friend. My only friend to be exact! And you want me to avoid him?" I asked him ridiculously.

He just raised his brows at me. "More so. Men have always ulterior motives. And he is no exception, I already see what's coming." And he talked so casually.

Nanlaki ang mata ko sa kanya. He doesn't know a thing, so he doesn't have the right to judge.

"Not with Joaquin El, he is my only---"

Napatayo siya sa sinabi ko, he then slammed his palm on the table making me jump a little bit.

At siya pa ngayon ang galit?! When he is the one who created those nonsense ideas?!

"Hindi mo alam kung anong klase ng relasyon ang meron kami! So don't act like you do. And we will never be in a relationship or whatever you are thinking. Hindi naman ako kagaya mo na lahat na lang babaeng lumalapit pinapatulan! I know my limitations and I have morals!"

The wrath on his eyes grew stronger with what I said. And before I even realized his next step…

He moves so fast that I wasn't able to process his next move. And I just found him right in front of me, forcefully kissing me.

He held my nape so tightly I wasn't even able to tilt my head and his other arms coiled around my waist, leaving me no power to move at all.

His kisses were so forceful and commanding, and was able to kiss my mouth directly and fully. I tried pushing him in the chest but his hold was too tight. I can't even exert a force between us.

Until I tasted blood.

"El---stop!" I uttered between his forceful kisses. But he didnt stop. Instead, his grip on me became tighter.

"S--top...El!" I uttered again. And this time, I could feel fear...I don't feel secure and comfortable with his hold anymore.

Natatakot na ako.

He is always gentle with me. Even if he is angry...he stays gentle with his touches. He was never forcefull, he never made me uncomfortable. His touch was never uncomfortable to me. Because he reminded me of Joaquin. He is surprisingly gentle and caring.

But not this time. He is different.

Until my protest...became sobs...and that is when he finally stopped. Hindi ko na namalayan ang mga sumunod na nangyari

My sobs grew louder until I didn't have a choice but to sit down again. My whole body felt so weak as I covered my mouth just to muffle my sobs.

The tears on my face continued streaming non stops as I closed my eyes tightly.

I could feel my legs and basically my whole body trembling. And as I continued to taste blood in my lips, my fear grew wilder.

He is…so different. Is this his true nature? Maybe I judged him too soon. Or maybe he is just good at masking his true nature.