Chapter 13

"Kung ganun babalik na ako ng Maynila." I irritatingly responded.

The way he responds just irritates the hell out of me, and maybe because I knew the roots of all of his actions. Na inutusan lang siya ulit ng magulang ko na sundan ako dito.

He smirked at me. And I hate his smirks too. Mas lalo siyang...pumapangit. Tama. He's already ugly and whenever he smirks, he becomes uglier. Not good for my eyesight at all.

"Then let's go back." He challenged me.

See? Pangit talaga ugali pangit pa itsura.

I stood up annoyed, crossed my arms and looked at him. "You can do whatever you want, as long as you won't disturb me."

Then I walked out. I will eat my lunch and he can do whatever he wants.

My lunch is already prepared in the dining pero hindi nakatakas sa akin ang isa pang pares ng pinggan na nakahanda rin sa tapat ng akin.

"Dito kakain ang bisista mo, Nikah. Hindi pa siya kumakain ng pananghalian kaya sabay na kayo." Lola responded when she noticed how I eyed the plate irritatingly.

Napahinga ako ng malalim. Just seeing his face is already a disturbance for me.

Not even a second passed and he is already in front of, smirking again. Pero hindi ko siya papatulan. Lola and Ate Mryna served him well, while he looked so pleased with everything.

Dapat lang, dahil pag ininsulto niya ulit ang mga pagkain na nakahanda katulad ng ginawa niya sa mga dalang pagkain ni Joaquin noon sa akin ay ako na mismo magpapalayas sa kanya.

I was about to finish my lunch peacefully when he talked.

"You should tour me. I want to see the sights here."

I looked at him plainly after drinking my water first. "Kuya Samuel could do that. Sasabihin ko siya."

Well, I could instruct Kuya Samuel for that and he only needs to choose where the hell he wants to go.

He then raised his brows at me as I stood up from my seat.

"What do you think is the reason why I am here? To be with your driver?" He sarcastically asked.

My eyes automatically looked at him piercingly. "Aba, malay ko! But I'm sure you are just here to pester me."

Then I smiled at him sarcastically while he looked at me piercingly this time. Pikon rin.

I continued sketching until it was already dark. I ate my dinner inside the room and didn't bother asking anymore where the hell is El.

I also slept peacefully and felt satisfied with my day. But it all changed when I received a text message from Dad, first in the morning. And of course it's all about El. And he is instructing me to accompany El with his vacation here in Baguio.

Ngayon sumbungero na rin siya? The audacity of the guy is really hitting my nerves.

I irritatingly took a bath and hurriedly went down stairs. And viola, he is already prepared and now having his breakfast as if he didn't just ruin my day again.

I walked towards my place and pulled my chair out, still irritated. The satisfying look and smug smile on his face as he looked at me made me almost punch his face. Nakakairita.

"So...I wanted to see the parks here first." He excitedly stated as if he already knew that I would comply.

"Didn't know you act like a child...you really talk to Dad just to compel me?" I rolled my eyes at him.