Chapter 28

"Ms. Nikah, one more time!"

I tried to focus and maintain my fierce look as I posed for one last time. We've been shooting since this morning and now, we are trying to get the perfect shot with the beach and the sunset.

Only the staff and some vacationists who are watching us from afar are the audience. I am already comfortable being watched by people and showing lots of skin.

I was quite reserved during my first times but being in the industry for years made me accept that this is the kind of work I need to engage with.

I am wearing a checked trim triangle burberry bikini and this is my seventh outfit since this morning. We explore the different spots of the island and for the last time, I am placed in a not so high rock formation, with the orange sunset behind me.

Ramdam ko na ang pagod sa katawan ko pero alam kung mas pagod ang mga staff. They have been preparing since the very start of this project while I only need to pose and give my opinions. And the least I could do is to give my best shots to not delay the staff anymore.

"Wrap up! Thank you everyone!"

I smiled widely upon hearing the announcement of our director. The staff quickly helped me get down while Ervine was waiting for me with my robe in his hands.

I wore my robe right after and got on the shore.

“Good job, Ms. Nikah!” The staff greeted me and I smiled.

“No. Thank you for your hard work.” I responded instead.

After all the greetings, bumalik na ako sa villa ko kasama si Ervine. He is carrying my things while the other staff started wrapping up.

“Rest, and I’ll just call you for dinner, okay?”

I nodded and he handed me my bag. I watched him go back to the scene while I remained standing in front of my main door.

And slowly, I looked at the third villa from mine and couldn't help but feel unusual.

I wasn't able to sleep last night because of what I witnessed. It's a miracle that I was able to do my job properly today because of my lack of sleep. And thankful that none of the staff, including Ervine notice my lack of rest.

I entered my villa and took a slow shower. My mind was once occupied again with what I saw and I don’t think I will be able to forget it that easily anymore.

The conclusion in my mind, he changed a lot.

I stayed in the shower for how long I don't know as my mind gets occupied. Saka lang ako lumabas ng makita kong medyo madilim na sa labas.

I looked at myself in the mirror, naked and I can’t help but compare the changes in him with mine.

He definitely matured a lot. Physically of course.

I did mature too but compared to him I don’t think I have that much development, physically and or mentally.

Yes, my physical appearance changed, I looked like a mature woman now. But mentally? I felt like I was stuck with the 19 year old that I was.

Kaya pakiramdam ko ay walang tuluyang nagbago sa akin.

I heaved out a heavy sigh as I laid down in my bed and as I hugged my pillow tightly.

He is with a woman, doing things that I never knew he’d do. But what should I expect? For him to stay the same while he was with me? I don’t think it is possible after what I have done in the past.

My hand made its way to my chest and carefully caressed my ring necklace.

He can be with other women. There is no problem with that.