Chapter 35

His kisses were urgent and I almost couldn't keep up with it. I even thought that we could make it to my room but I was startled when he pushed me on the sofa.

Kaagad siyang dumagan sa akin at muli akong inatake ng malalim na halik. He then transferred his kisses to my neck and sucked it right away. His hard on was pressing on my center and it's making me feel hotter.

"El..." I let out a long moan when he repeatedly sucked and licked my sweet spot.

I am so wet already and we are just kissing.

I felt his hand on my back, pulling the string of my dress and when he found it, he immediately pulled down my dress up to my waist, revealing my bosom.

Kaagad akong nakaramdam ng hiya ng titigan niya ang mga ito.

"El...it wasn't that big." Alanganin kong salita.

He then looked at me and smirked. "Then watch me savour it."

Fuck! I bit my lips trying to supress my moan when he started sucking my tips.

"You're mine." He growled and expertly fondled my other bosom.

He took his time tasting me, and all I could hear was the sound of his kisses and my sultry moans.

He then started going down, and totally undressing me, leaving me with my only lacey underwear.

Tumingin siya sa akin at kaagad na nagkasalubong ang aming mga mata. His eyes were burning with too much desire and so am I. I just want him to be inside me.

I thought he would move with urgency again but no. He touched my center so sensually and slowly. I closed my eyes right after and bit my lips.

He caressed it from beneath and my hips started meeting his.

"El, please." I begged. I just want him inside me now.

He harshly cursed and started pulling down my panties. He is still fully clothed minus his coat while I am already naked.

Napasinghap ako ng malakas ng maramdaman ko ang pagpasok niya sa akin. He moved his fingers inside me slowly but with my cries and begging, he started losing his patience.

"Fuck!" He hovered over me and kissed me deeply again on the lips as he fastened his movement.

"El!" I moaned his name several times until I reached my own release.

That was fast and very exhausting, but I know that we aren't finished yet.

He stopped his kisses and went down immediately, then started kissing my center. I am already soaking wet but with each flick and kiss, I never knew I could be more wetter.

I held onto his head tightly while my other hand gripped the armrest of the sofa.

And for the second time around, my toes curled and my whole body convulsed as I had my release again.

I was panting heavily as I redeemed myself and watched him taste all of me.

He started undressing himself right after while looking at me intently. All I did was watch him and when he was finally naked in front of me, my eyes were glued again on his manhood. And up until now I can't believe that I took all of that.

"On your fours."

My eyes went back to him and I can't help but swallow hard.

"What?" I asked nervously.

His eyes looking at me darkly and just the way his jaw clenched made me nervous and hot at the same time.

Pero nagulat na lamang ako ng bigla niya baliktarin. He made me lie down on my stomach and then I realised what he wanted me to do. Namula ako ng husto.