10.2

CHAPTER 10.2

NOTE:

This is a revised version of original chapter 10 (the lost chapter) since a lot of people can't hold their seats down about the theme.

And of course, (being a selfish human being) for the sake of my own personal interest, I don't want this book to be deleted by wattpad. That's all, thank you.

---***---

Y/n's heart dropped in her stomach as she saw Sukuna bit the apple on the same part she had eaten. The smirk she plastered on her face as a sign of new courage she just found immediately wiped off of her countenance.

"No... you wouldn't." Y/n muttered, eyes were wide as owls'. The first word she spoke aside from the pleas and cries.

"Oh, I would..." Sukuna replied in a singsong manner as he yanked her by the shackles on her neck, dragging her out from the dark confinements into the hallways that were poorly lit by the candles which were on the verge of its end.

"No! Let me go! AH! Help, anyone, HELP!" Y/n wept while writhing from his grasp. She clawed and scratched his hand that was holding her shackles but it had no effect on him. She looked up only to see him grinning like a maniac with his eyes focused on the way.

He was easily dragging her like she was just a giant stuffed toy.

He remained pulling her up the stone stairs, Y/n didn't realize that she was in the dungeons until she was being dragged through those hard steps earning a few bruises and scratches.

They managed to get to the lighted part of the hallway where a series of arched windows enabled the sunlight that blinded Y/n for a moment.

She had been in the dank dungeon for weeks now and a mere ray of sunlight almost blind her.

Her eyes tear up as she hears birds chirping happily and yet there she was...

Before she knew it, she was thrown in a large puddle of cold water.

She still couldn't open her eyes as it hadn't adjusted yet so she blindly searched for things with her hands. She felt the water around her sloshing wildly as a result of her own disruption. She thought she was thrown into a well or something like that until her bum hit the floor leaving her head barely above the water.

She coughed up as the water trickled in her airways. She breathed in and out so loud as if she was a fish out of water. And when her vision had finally adjusted she found herself in a stone pit of cold water which smelled of apples and roses, there she was in the middle of those waters, shivering.

She looked around and saw gargoyle heads pouring water out of its mouth. She didn't know what came into her mind but the ache of her arid throat prodded her to sink in front of one of those gargoyles and drink. She took a couple of huge gulps before she heard a voice.

"I do not usually condone pets like you out of the dungeons where you belong, but I am not as heartless as you think." Sukuna was sitting on the steps that lead to the pit of the tub she was in. His chin was resting on his knuckle that was propped on his knee. "And I shall reward you for being such a durable toy. No one has ever lasted as long as you have. Congratulations." He grinned.

Y/n couldn't speak a word as she kneeled on the hip-level water of the pit while staring at Sukuna.

Now that she could see him in perfect light, she noticed details that she never saw under the shadows of the dungeon. He had cotton-candy pink hair which seemed to be wildly combed back by his hands, sticking to different directions and had four dangerous crimson eyes. He had strange markings on his whole face down to his neck and could be seen trailing to his hands which were tipped by sharp obsidian fingernails.