14

CHAPTER 14

Just like what the Sukuna and Y/n stated in the contract: he gave her space, he didn't touch her and they gave each other their loyalty. Y/n almost forgot how freedom felt like until she ran outside the rain the moment their contract was sealed.

Since Y/n knew Sukuna wouldn't touch her, she proceeded to let him have a taste of his own medicine. But first she tested the waters, she did petty things to see if he would actually do something to hurt her like acting like she didn't see him and bumped into him or acting accidentally pushing him out of the way but nothing happened.

Thus...

She began to take her revenge by throwing apples on the window of his bedroom everytime he was there, not caring even if he was resting or napping.

Singing loudly in the middle of the night making sure that she crossed the corridor of his room, drumming her hands on his door on the beat of her screeching—singing.

She once caught a fish from the pond at the back of the castle then got its blood and guts and mixed it with some more grapes to make it darker then proceeded to write his bedroom door, 'I will kill you!'.

She even got to the point where she slept on his bed with muddy clothes and dirty shoes on to annoy the hell out of him. Which seemed to be really working. He was hating her to her bones and she was loving it!

And it seemed like the thing that almost sent Sukuna on the verge of strangling her was when she put tons of rotten apples in his bathroom. It took her all night and all morning to fill the tub with handpicked decayed fruits but he only clean it with a snap of his fingers in a milli-second however, the most satisfying thing was his face when he opened the door only to be greeted with the scent of his favorite apples... though rotten.

Y/n swore she saw flashes of her life the moment he glared at her.

She couldn't help but get giddy every time he looked at her like he wanted to kill him but couldn't lift his fingers. And right now, she had a wiser idea than she ever had.

She was pulling worms, centipedes, and other insects from a fertile soil she dug earlier. Putting it all in a bucket with a menacing grin. She didn't mind getting dirty early in the morning as long as she could see his face like that.

Once again, she poured bucket by bucket of worms and insects in his beautiful bathroom which appeared to be his favorite part of this desolate place aside from his bedroom. She grinned menacingly while pouring another bucket as she imagined what face he would portray for her this time.

And she was right... The moment he opened the bathroom he loved, his face contorted in a malignant, diabolic spirit. If she was new to that kind of presence, she would have crawled and bawled away but no. Thus, she ran away while laughing boisterously.

"I will fucking cut your stomach and shove your intestines to your mouth!" Sukuna roared. Veins were popping on his clenched fists. "I will come after your whole bloodline!"

Those were considered as empty threats to Y/n, since as long as the contract was working, he couldn't hurt her.

"Hi there, Sukuna~" she said in a singsong manner while walking around Sukuna's lying figure who was having a rough day right after he woke up.

"Leave me alone," he grumbled while trying to focus on his lost sleep under the shade of a tree—with his hands beneath his head and the other pair crossed firmly on his exposed, tattooed chest— since he didn't get a goodnight sleep because Y/n was croaking all night.

"Say, can we break the contract?" Y/n laid next to him, she was lying on her side while her head propped by her arm and looking at Sukuna's smaller eyes that were open to observe her.