19.

CHAPTER 19

"No, no, no... he's all blushy, he's all smiley, he's all clingy—ARGH! I need to find solutions for all of these problems!" Y/n paced in her room, well their room, since Sukuna didn't allow her to sleep in the dungeon anymore. "I don't need him throwing himself all over me. If he always do that we might—"

"What are you doing?" Sukuna asked as he leaned on the doorway with that playful smirk on his lips.

Y/n felt a surge of impatience in her core and heat at the same time as she could still remember the time they shared together at the library and everytime she remembered it, she couldn't help herself but rub her thighs together.

That's why she intentionally hid from him whenever she could, getting up earlier than him and only going to sleep late at night to avoid him ruining her mood.

"I... err..." she mumbled rubbing the back of her head. "How long do you think some enchantments will finally fade their effects?"

"Are you still going on with the kimono?" he sighed, his thick eyebrows scrunched together.

Y/n couldn't reply because he was right, this was all because of that kimono. She knew he didn't have any residing feelings for her yet in just a blink of an eye, he was head over heels for her.

That didn't sit right.

"Sukuna, you are not in love with me," she said as she walked over to the doorway where he was leaning. "I know you're tired of me saying this, but when the effects of the kimono finally fade, you'll cringe from all the things you've done because of your l-love for me." Her face heated up as the word love slipped her mouth.

Sukuna grumbled. "Do you know how frustrating it is when someone you love takes your love for them so lightly."

"No, OMG, it's not like that!" she flailed her hands as she stammered on a few excuses she could make up in that short period of time. "I swear—"

Y/n found herself pinned on the wall just beside the doorway, her hands were nailed on each side of her head by his huge hands, while another pair of hands were holding her waist tightly as Sukuna pressed himself on her.

She was tilting her head back so she could meet Sukuna's eyes since he was too tall compared to her figure. Her pupils quiver at the sight of his humongous figure.

"S-Sukuna...?" her usually pale cheeks were now heavily tinted of the shade of ripe cherries.

"Maybe, my explanation of my love for you last time was not enough..." he groaned, mouth curled up in a playful smirk as his tattooed tongue ran across those tempting lips of his. "But I do not mind explaining it over and over again."

Y/n's face was so hot she knew Sukuna could see how red she was, "W-What are you planning to— hmmm~"

Sukuna captured her lips with his literal delicious mouth as it was the same taste of the apples.

Y/n tried not to succumb in his sex appeal like the first time,"No, Y/n... get yourself together. You need to think! Think of something different, what's the color of the apples? No! not that... What's the taste of the apples? Sweet... hot... messy..."

He started with a soft kiss that eventually became wild and hungry and he started to suck, bite, and lick her lips, prodding his tongue in and out of her mouth to tease her which soon he received a satisfying response for Y/n's tongue began to chase his tongue with her eager ones.

He chuckled at the kiss, the vibration only made everything either worst or better to Y/n, his smell, his taste, all of him was so intoxicating that Y/n didn't have the time to think about anything else.