17

CHAPTER 17

Y/n was taking her evening bath that night, humming to herself while the water cleansed her body and eased the exhaustion she was feeling. There was a satisfying sigh escaping from her lips as she leaned on the edge of the pit.

She could only think how that day ended up, it was tiring, yet so... gratifying.

"Best day..."

She looked at the bundles of withered flowers that held the locks of her hair all throughout the day and saw beside it her newly acquired amethyst kimono, she couldn't help but feel giddy inside.

That was the kimono lent by the merchant to her that was said to have powers to make someone fall in love with you. Though she would normally doubt this kind of stuff, however, in this world everything seemed to be possible, because she herself was living in the castle of the most malevolent sorcerer.

Her mind transferred to her daydream and soon her cheeks flushed from the thought she and Geto would hold hands while walking to nowhere and the sunset was illuminating them. He would smile at her and she would smile at him as her hair being flown by the wind and he would caressed the strands out of her face then he would pull her chin towards to face him, slowly leaning closer and capture her lips in a passionate kiss that would immediately turn into a heated ones until both of them were fully nake—

KYAHH!

She cupped her face with her wet hands to eased hotness brewing on it from those cute, well technically, lewd thoughts that were eluding her inner teenager girl. It took her a couple of satisfied sighs and stifled giggles until reality donned its presence in her mind.

The reality that even though she finds any tint of happiness in this world, she has to go back to her own. She had to leave them all here.

Even Sukuna...

She felt cold run down her spine and traveled to her arms making the miniscule hair on her arms stand. Didn't she just get concerned about leaving a demon like him? Was she concerned about him? How can she be? He was the devil who tormented her and yet...

She immediately shook her head and thought, "I'll bring Sukuna back to the Gojo Estate. Have him turn Gojo back to his human form and then bam I'll have him to get me back to my world." She slapped both her cheeks and added, "yes, that's what I'm gonna do. No strings attached." But soon her eyes darted back to the kimono before her lips curled in an idiotic grin.

"And since I'm here, why not have a little fun~" her grin almost reached each side of her ears.

She put on the kimono and gave a twirl, it fit perfectly on her and just complimented her skin. She was sure that the next time Geto would see her, he'd be surprised. "From a slave to a princess..." she bemused. "So... how am I going to use this again?" She muttered to herself. She remembered the term the merchant said to envelope him. But then again, she was the one wearing it so how was she going to envelope him...

"Hug! That's right, hugging is the same thing as enveloping."

She bounced a few times before she formed her resolve, she knew using any magic to entice someone to fall in love with her was wrong and yet she couldn't resist the temptation of being bitchy for once in a while.

But in the middle of her own assembly with herself, the heavy wooden door of the bathroom creaked open only to reveal a fuming panda, "Why are you taking so long?! Turn me back to being human now!"

"Alright, alright, geez!" Y/n muttered, smile faded in that instant she saw Sukuna. "Okay, you can turn yourself back to your usual—"

"What is that?"