11

CHAPTER 11

A girl with white long hair that reached below her rear side was standing on the edge of something that seemed to be a cliff. Two long white horns were sprouting in between those silvery locks of the girl.

Her back was turned on 'him'.

In the blink of an eye, the girl was gone and she came face to face with him, her eyes were shut but the third eye that was plastered vertically on her forehead was opened wide, staring at his soul. The pure white pupil of hers was tottering around as it started to shed blood that soon drowned him.

Sukuna jolted up from his slumber, sweats were profusely cascading on the side of his face. His breathing was hefty as his eyes darted everywhere around his chamber as if he was watching out for something. And when he realized that girl was not in his room, he let out a ragged deep sigh and laid back on his dark red mattress.

It took him a couple of breaths before he finally regained his composure and furrowed his brows. His half-lidded eyes scanned the ceiling of his ancient yet well-kept room and only to be reminded of that Seer.

With newly found frustration he dashed back to the dungeon to see Y/n. He sauntered silently so he would not wake her up, and there he found her hugging herself on the corner of the dungeon.

He crouched down and reached a hand to her face, he carefully wiped the hair out of her countenance to see her forehead which has a streak of blood. His throat became tight as he remembered how that wide eye in his dream seemed to be pulling the soul of his body, his thumb brushed it away and that was when Y/n stirred up.

She opened her eyes only to see Sukuna's eyes glowering at her and as fear kicked in, she pressed herself on the corner. But still held a defiant look on her face that soon faded into a blush when she recalled something, so she darted her eyes off of him. But her chin was grabbed which made her gasp and forced her to look back at his eyes.

"Who are you..." Sukuna growled, it wasn't a question. His voice echoed in that room. He was waiting impatiently but he knew after what he had done, she would not dare to speak to him.

But with a shaky voice she said, "Y-Y/n... L/n." That alone made Sukuna whistled internally.

"Y/n..." Sukuna said warily. "You said you were not from here."

Y/n nodded staggeringly, back still pressed on the wall.

"Where did you come from?"

Y/n was hesitant to answer him since she didn't really know what he meant by where. Did he mean where from the future or where from this place? As anxiety built up in her she didn't realize that she was vigorously chewing her lower lip.

"I am not patient... doll."

"I came from Odaiba..." she finally muttered.

"Odaiba?" Sukuna creased his brow, eyes were getting deadlier. "Are you trying to make a fool out of me? I have been here for 8700 years and I have not, not even once, heard of a place called Odaiba."

"I-It exists... but not yet." Y/n chose her words carefully, not wanting to anger him. "It only started in the year 1603 and was fully built during 1868."

"You were saying you came from those years..."

"N-Not really... I came from 1300 years in the future. Year 2023."

"How did you end up here?"

"I don't really know..." Y/n finally got her momentum of speaking. "I just woke up and saw everything had changed."