28.

CHAPTER 28

Y/n felt her anger rise, she didn't know what he was talking about. He was the one avoiding her and yet he got the guts to tell her that she was dumping him and initiated that she was with Gojo.

"The fuck?" she scoffed, her hands ran on her face. "Are you implying that I am dumping you now because I'm busy with Gojo when you're the one running around, avoiding me! Is that the only way you think you can get rid of me? Pathetic!" She raised her voice.

She didn't care whether people could hear her voice around the room, all she could think right now was to make her words go through him.

"Why would I avoid you? Why would I get rid of you?!" Sukuna grumbled, his fangs were baring as the side of his lips twitched. "Where did you get the idea that I was avoiding you when you're the one who was dodging my presence?"

Y/n laughed disgustingly, "So now you are turning the tables and the tales? Making me the villain of your side. Well done, Sukuna." She crossed her arms on her chest. "I was looking for you and you are nowhere to be found—"

"I was looking for you and you are always with him!"

"Sukuna, what is wrong with you? He was mentoring us!" Y/n groaned, shutting her eyes tight. "I thought you were rooting for me?"

"I am!" Sukuna turned into his glorious form, towering over Y/n who remained stagnant in her position. "I gave my support to you and yet you seemed to be forgetting something..."

"Sukuna, I—"

"Me..."

Y/n's knitted brows slowly unfastened as awareness got to her. Her clenched fists loosened and her stiff shoulders drooped, "Sukuna... are you jealous?"

"I..." Sukuna was taken aback. "I'd—" his fingers ran to his locks, messing it up, making some strands fall on his tattooed forehead.

Y/n's face slightly heated up at the thought that Sukuna was not tired of her. "Are you?" she asked rather timidly this time, her hands were clasped behind her as her fingers crossed.

"I... d-don't..." Sukuna murmured. For some unknown, heat began to rise on his face rendering his face flushed.

Y/n stepped forward to look at him closer but Sukuna stepped back unable to look at her directly in her eyes. "Are you?" she once again asked.

Sukuna darted to Y/n's hopeful e/c eyes. His lips trembled as he darted his eyes away from her. But he couldn't bring himself to lie.

"And what of it?!" he grumbled. He tried to mask his bashfulness with his anger.

But Y/n stood on the tip of her toes and wrapped her arms around Sukuna's neck pulling him downwards as she pressed her lips on his.

Sukuna was shocked but soon closed his eyes and returned the kiss while wrapping his arms around his waist.

They shared a rather passionate, gentle kiss that resonated with each other. Y/n let out a soft moan as Sukuna groped her ass signaling her to jump to which he did and caught her in the air urging her to wrap her legs around his torso.

Sukuna chased her lips when she gasped as soon as she felt his growing erection underneath his yukata. "Sukuna..." she moaned, eyes half lidded as she watched the thread of saliva connecting their lips disappear in between them.

Sukuna hummed in return, seeing her desperate for his touch made a pleasurable throb down his cock. But he refrained himself from doing anything further as he can see the dark circles under her eyes.