20.

CHAPTER 20

"Say it..." Sukuna goaded.

"You fuck— fine! I..." she swallowed as she saw the intensity in his eyes and felt her cit quiver the moment he showed her his tongue and gave it a few flicks. "I-I w-want you!"

"Say it louder."

Y/n's eyes tear up from pent up horniness and embarrassment, her brows were cutely furrowed and her lips were trembling as if she was contemplating if she should just cry or obey, however, she shut her eyes thinking whatever happens happens, "I want you, Sukuna!"

"Good girl..."

She opened her eyes only to roll back when she felt his broad tongue sliding from the hole that secretes the most juices up to her swollen, previously neglected clit. "Ohh, fuck~!"

Sukuna lapped her clit, swirling his tongue over it from fastest to slowest speed he could do that made her shiver underneath him, her legs were forcing their way to close but his hands remained steeled in their position while her hands flew above her head gripping his sheets.

Her moans and whines were so loud that Sukuna didn't even hear his own chortle.

Heavy breathings and sighs along with pleads and begs echoed in the room.

Not until a finger slipped in her wet cavern that poked her g-spot that almost sent her to her climax, "AAH~ Sukuna! I- oh my~" she cried.

Sukuna repeatedly poked the roof of her soft walls which made her a writhing and sobbing mess and each time he poked felt like he was pressing her bladder urging it burst its content and the only thing that was stopping that from happening was Y/n's thrashing.

"Sukuna, I... uhmm~~" her head was shifting from left to right as the pleasure took over her sanity.

"Your walls are so tight around my finger, do you really want it that much?"

Y/n's head was thrown back as the knot was getting too tight that she could barely think of anything, her desire to cum was getting invincible that she decided to reach the same button Sukana's tongue was playing with earlier: her clit. However, her fingers were just a few inches away from her reactive button when a hand stopped her.

"No, you don't get to touch yourself, doll..." Sukuna said. For some obscure reason, she felt her stomach churning when she called her doll.

"I w-wanna come...please, please let me come!" she begged. Tears cascading from her eyes, drool overflowing from her mouth, juices were literally pouring out of her pussy that was being repeatedly violated by a 'single' middle finger. "Let me fucking come, PLEASE!"

Y/n remained reaching for her clit, closer to her impending orgasm but remained futile.

Sukuna got a little more excited from her tiny tantrums, so he pressed above her lower abdomen, just perfectly right above where her bladder was located and met that force from within with his middle finger.

Y/n felt the strong force that was pushing her to her limit.

"Cum— cumming—"

Sukuna pulled his hands away from her.

"There, I think I explained it a little better now, am I correct?" he grinned while watching the thick liquid of her slid down his fingers down to his elbow.

"W-What..." Y/n heaved, "what are you doing?! I'm so close!" she cried.

"I didn't say you could come, I just want to feel you a fraction of my feelings for you..." he smirked her way as he licked the remaining glistening nectar on his hand. "By the way, I got something for you." He then settled a checkered box on the side table before walking away.