Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

REINA:

            Being that it was two weeks before the wedding, none of us saw Scott or Casey that often. They were always doing something whether it be checking up on the venue, making the guest list, sending out invitations. We never really saw them and today they were trying samples for their cake while the rest of us chilled out at the house. I normally hated being bored but today I wasn't. The reason for that is because Justin was playing video games. Some girls hate it when guys play video games but I loved it because he looked so hot. The way he was so focused and telling Mark and Colby what to do or the way he licked his lower lip when things were getting difficult. God, he's so hot. I can't wait until he makes up his mind so I can straddle him again right on this couch. Little does he know I'm thinking about giving him head right now.

Justin had called and apologized for his actions at the bar last week. He said it was just because it's been so long and his emotions got the best of him. He said it was wrong on his part and that bothered me because I thought maybe, when he went home, he'd be so sexually frustrated that he'd just make up his mind and give in but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

"I bet you anything Casey's sucking Scott's dick right now." Mark chuckled, moving his fingers rapidly on the controller. "Babe! Oh my god our cake tasting was so amazing. I just want to get down on this floor and-"

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Justin laughed. "All you do is think about sex I swear."

Lifting Justin's hands up that were on his lap, I laid down so I could place my head there and it didn't really phase him. His hands just came around my head so he could place the controller in front of me.

Later that night Mark and Colby decided to go to a party a couple blocks down and since Casey and Scott still weren't home, Justin and I had decided to watch a movie on Netflix. I hadn't moved from earlier. His arms were still around my neck and occasionally; he'd play with my hair until he remembered that he couldn't really do that anymore. Then he'd stop and I'd rub my head on his lap to make him continue it again. I know that got him sexually frustrated and it's honestly killing me. I've never craved sex so much and Justin was just unbelievable. He was so damn good in bed.

Turning onto my other side so I was facing his stomach, I looked up at him and he looked down at me, sending me a little smile.

"What are you doing?" He cooed, brushing some strands of hair away from my face. "Watch the movie."

"Can I just go on a rant for a second about how much I miss sex? With you?"
Sucking in a sharp breath, he pressed his lips into a firm line and focused his attention back on the television. We haven't really talked about sex but I'm going crazy. God, I know what I said last week but I can't do this. I just can't. But I want to.

"Yeah?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly at the end. "Do you?"

He was biting on his bottom lip and I couldn't help myself. I lifted his shirt up with my hands and started to kiss his abs, my tongue delicately trailing across his skin. I could feel his goose bumps the more I did it and when I started down his happy trail he let out the smallest moan I've ever heard. Nothing has ever turned me on so much.

"God dammit." He sighed, tilting his head back on the couch. "Reina please just give in. One night."

The door opened and I quickly stopped what I was doing, sitting up and fixing my hair before Scott and Casey came in with huge smiles on their faces. Justin's cheeks were so flushed from what he was feeling moments ago and I was embarrassed beyond belief.